Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am i gay
You cannot dictate how Cole lives his life and who he ends up with and if you love your girlfriend then you wouldn't pursue Cole. Curb the jealousy and focus on yourself and how you're actually feeling when it comes to men in general. Also if you were to pursue Cole then you cannot do this while with your girlfriend, that would be unfair to her.

Cowboy Wrote:I dont think you are gay, this sounds more like the male obsession to conquer, to me. He is virgin soil so to speak, naturally you want to plant your flag there. And the fact that you dont want other guys to have him seems like a territorial thing to me, "he's mine find your own". What kind of guy are you, you sound like an alpha butch type to me. Its just hormones. I have two tomcats called Popo and Scout. Popo always pins and humps Scout, they arent gay, they are just ruled by hormones, much like teenagers.

My advice bite the scruff of his neck and hump him, then pee on him to mark your territory like a tomcat, Just kidding :biggrin: but on a serious note if you love your girlfriend as much as you say be loyal to her and let some other intrepid young man conquer Cole.

Exactly my thoughts...

OP, you've mentioned he is "kind of prude" and you want to "steal away his virginity" it sounds more like you want to conquer his prudishness and also maybe to prove your power and attractiveness. It doesn't sounds like you love him or attracted to him in any sense. Besides, you developed this kind of urge only after knowing that he is gay.

So from what you've said you don't seem like gay to me.

You guys are missing a couple of details. First, he self identifies as a gay man in an open straight relationship. Second, he said he has started to see Cole "more" than has his gf's gbf.
Additionally, he's jealous that someone else might be interested in Cole. Doesn't sound very straight to me.

Darius Wrote:You guys are missing a couple of details. First, he self identifies as a gay man in an open straight relationship. Second, he said he has started to see Cole "more" than has his gf's gbf.
Additionally, he's jealous that someone else might be interested in Cole. Doesn't sound very straight to me.

He changed that to "Curious Man in an Open Straight Relationship" so at least he's lurking here. Not sure what he's expecting though.

Nobody can tell you what your sexual identity is based off a brief paragraph, at least not the one presented here.

I'd say he sounds bisexual, but if he isn't really attracted to "Cole" physically or emotionally, then it's sound more like the OP is an opportunistic slut that just wants to plunder virgin territory no matter what gender it belongs to.

kindy64 Wrote:He changed that to "Curious Man in an Open Straight Relationship" so at least he's lurking here. Not sure what he's expecting though.

Nobody can tell you what your sexual identity is based off a brief paragraph, at least not the one presented here.

I'd say he sounds bisexual, but if he isn't really attracted to "Cole" physically or emotionally, then it's sound more like the OP is an opportunistic slut that just wants to plunder virgin territory no matter what gender it belongs to.

That's pretty hot though. Doing it with a straight guy who acts like an alpha a****le...yes, pls.

Jealousy is a powerful emotion, and the cause of more than a few relationship and friendship breakdowns.

Sounds to me like the OP is more than a little jealous about Cole's situation and the potential friendship between Cole and Jordan.

Tread very carefully, lest you end up pissing everyone off, and having no girlfriend, with or without her GBF.

Your young, your going to make a lot of mistakes in your life. See if Cole is into it and hook up. If you end up enjoying very much cool, if not, at least you know you tried. If she finds out and your still into her after.. convince her you made a mistake, she'll probably take you back. If she doesn't you learned a life lesson, your still young, you'll move on.