Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am i unattractive/ugly ?
I never seem to get any sort of attention from other gay guys, just wondering what people think of me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I understand the feeling Robbie. I think you're very cute though!!!! You look very handsome in your photos. The key to getting people to like you is just being yourself and having fun! Good looks can reel you in, but a horrible attitude can ruin everything

How you feel within can beautify the face, good looks never make anything last, theres far too much else going on, being very good looking is not always the best thing, its a secret no one can say cos its like saying "poor me, im a billionaire and have all this money" whereas average people develop stronger personalitys, earlier on.

Besides which your a nice looking kid, think your concentrating on wrong thing, you should just concentrate on who you are, meeting guys is never easy

If we're talking about looks only....people have been missing out on you..

How's personality going? Maybe you're too shy.?..I know that's my problem at least..

You are far from ugly, very handsome in fact. Confidence is the next thing many guys look for. Some guys are born with that, the rest of us get it through experience. Taking risks and surviving.

I agree, although you're not my type, you are very handsome.

If you are tall enough, you should pursue some modeling.

You have an intriguing look.

Yup, you are gorgeous. I mean damn! Anyway, the problem cannot be your looks. I to have a problem of not being able to get the attention I want, although I am not fully out so that is probably it for me.

You'd get attention from me u.u

I think you look great. You have a very kind face, which is important to people like me. Don't be down on yourself like that.

Aww, you shouldn't be making threads like this. But since you're asking: no, not at all Smile

Like somebody else already said, you have a kind face which is obviously a good and inviting thing.