Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am i unattractive/ugly ?
Well hello thar. xD

Robbie,

Just be grateful that you don't look like me!

<--------------------

(Seriously, there is absolutely nothing unattractive or ugly about you in those photos. Just be friendly and at ease with people and you'll be fine.)

You're effing adorable. Way too young for me but adorable nonetheless.

Be you. That's all anyone can ever ask for. When the time is right, the man of your dreams will come.

**disclaimer, I'm horrible at relationships and finding potential boyfriends. My advice on this should always be taken with a grain of salt.**

Thank goodness you're actually attractive. What an awkward (and short) thread this would be if you weren't.

You're very handsome young man and those, who don't notice that are just losersWink

Definitely a gorgeous bunny.

Well, maybe you just haven't clicked with anyone yet. Good looks can be inviting, but most definitely interesting personality is what attracts others. It's hard to make connections sometimes, but you just keeps going, don't force things, and let things fall into their pieces. Forcing out a friendship or relationship won't do anyone any good, other then giving bad first impressions. And trust me, first impression last for waaay too long.

Wade Wrote:Thank goodness you're actually attractive. What an awkward (and short) thread this would be if you weren't.

You would have said something to elongate the thread.
Oh wait, thats me. LOL
Evilgrin1

you are most definitely attractive. Smile

You have one very obvious virtue. You have truthfulness. You feel confused and you say I feel confused that is a real nice trait in a guy. I assume you would be truthful with me. If you have any common sense, you would call me an old pervert and tell me to leave you alone. I would assume you are being truthful. I would smile at you and tell you to wait 20 years before you speak to me. Your fucking 18, asshole, I'm 67. Call me when you get older.

Your looks are fine, you have no problem with that. You are probably lacking in self confidence because you have not made that right click that tells you, you are on the right path.

Great places to meet guys is not in gay bars. Go to libraries, gymnasiums, concerts and lectures or buy a dog if you love one. I swear to God, every guy I ever loved had pets or enjoyed pets. It is easy to bond with a pet and lets others see how affectionate you are.

Assume you're a great lay and put on a show. pretty soon people will prefer your definition of yourself than one they dream up. Get loose and don't be afraid to seem a little goofy. Love thrives in the cracks of our weird personalities. No one is normal and don't aspire to be normal.

You took a chance at having rocks thrown at you on this site. You should do great. let us know how things go. I love stories about how young guys fall in love. They are ALL unusual.

Good luck.
John