Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing shadow act… suprising…
These were the winners of the last series of "britains got talent" - they’re hungarian but who cares! :p

This is really amazing and moving… just stick with it!

Sorcery....

Witch Craft, Devil worship, Paganism I Say!

Lol, obviously I jest, it's pretty cool. I honestly could never sit through something like that, it's just not for me, but it's nice <3

Hungary sure is werkin it over there Wink

If you only watched the beginning your missing the point… also you should see there other auditions (all on youtube) its not just dance.

partis Wrote:If you only watched the beginning your missing the point… also you should see there other auditions (all on youtube) its not just dance.

No No, I get it, it's just not something I'd find myself sitting through.

Like some people don't like Opera, which is something I'd rather sit through.

I think they're fabulous, loads of creativity. :hugs-and-kisses-smi

You wont have to find yourself sitting thru it, i,ll be tying your ass to the seat Roflmao

Sylph Wrote:Sorcery....

Witch Craft, Devil worship, Paganism I Say!

Lol, obviously I jest, it's pretty cool. I honestly could never sit through something like that, it's just not for me, but it's nice <3

Hungary sure is werkin it over there Wink

Of course not..........you would have to have good taste, emotional feelings, and some artistry to be able to sit through something like that!!!!
Poke2

Xyxwave1luvu

Hmmmmm......they say they have never seen anything like that.

Well, I can say I have. Not to this extent, of course.

It takes a LOT to impress me, and it is rare, if ever at all, that I am impressed with any kind of art form. They impressed me so much, I went through a handful of tissues. Not just the theme, but the visuals.

I usually cant stand any kind of "dance", and most of it is just obnoxious temper tantrums on a stage. But this, I could sit through and never get tired of it.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Of course not..........you would have to have good taste, emotional feelings, and some artistry to be able to sit through something like that!!!!
Poke2

Xyxwave1luvu

I lack those three things, but I make up for it by being better than you in every other way in one of my fingers, then you are in the totality of your sad ass being.

Oops, Did I say that aloud?
Coffee

Sylph Wrote:I lack those three things, but I make up for it by being better than you in every other way in one of my fingers, then you are in the totality of your sad ass being.

Oops, Did I say that aloud?
Coffee

Yes, you said that out loud, through one of your two faces!!!!

Puh LEEZE!!! The ONLY things you are SO much BETTER at than me are -
Nappy hair
Bad fashion sense
Scaring little children
Inciting angry drunks
Chasing Japanese bush
Being a 5 cent back alley ho

At everything else.......I am QUEEN!!!

[Image: clipart-queen-smiley-emoticon-256x256-9910.png]
HerzHerzHerzHerz

This was the winner in the final…