Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Debates
Please feel free to contact me personally at [email protected] I really do understand.
either email or instant messenger same adders.

xyalfa Wrote:Fox is the only objective news source in this country.The rest are controlled by liberals and leftists , promoting the left's agenda.
I only watch Fox.

Can't it also be said that Fox is controlled by the right wing conservatives, and thats why they defend the Republicans.

I watch all types of media, and no one will ever agree that there is an unbiased source. Everyone has their beliefs and their stance. Its best to state your opinion, but trying to convert others is just a waste of time.

If you are a republican xyalfa, I won't rip on you. You are entitled to your opinion.

xyalfa Wrote:Well it's a little more complicate then that. I can't even consider being gay in my community. I can't talk about this (that I may be gay) with anyone.My family is strongly christian and I'm quite religious myself .We are also republicans and in our home we never listen anything else but Fox.

I am glad to see the real xyalfa speak for the first time.

Welcome to the forum. We are a great group of people and respond to real people most genuinely.

Please post in the introduction section and tell us about yourself, your community or whatever you feel comfortable sharing...

If you want to know the truth ALL news has an agenda. I watch them all. I watch the evening part of Fox News 5 days a week. It is the most entertaining matter on TV, IMHO. It is NOT news but opinion. And it is very entertaining.

If you are interested in unbiased news then you should go directly to the horses mouth and watch C-SPAN. Washington Journal is a three hour non-commercial call in show with every political member or journalist coming in for a half hour or hour talk. The rest of the programming is the House or the Senate live, when they are in session.

That is where you will learn about how our government works and how both parties use the populace for their own benefits. Good luck in your self education.