Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Elections
I'm not too familiar with the entire Americal electoral situation at the moment, but I wish the Americans the best of luck in choosing a new overseer.
Although I must admit it would be absolutely hilarious if there is an uprising and Stephen Colbert becomes a candidate (though I realize the whole thing is pretty much an act).

hahahaha

ok - you made this American laugh

hahahaha

the only real way to correct the election situation in this country is to throw the whole thing out and start over again .. and I doubt you would find anyone on either side that would disagree

Martin Sheen for president
Hell he was great as Jeb Bartlett on West Wing for 7 years maybe he can do it for real.

This is gonna raise a few hackles but the last REAL President you had in the USA was Franklin D Roosevelt. That is, however, only the opinion of an humble Englishman

It doesnt really matter how anyone votes because many of the electronic machines are rigged. After each election some university does some study to prove how easy it is to manipulate the machines and nearly nothing is done to make the system work better.

The best thing is that many Americans know that it is a scam and dont care because they are too busy working to keep their three bedroom three bathroom house, two car, one truck, six tv with 3,000 channels life going.

We really need someone like Ralph Nader as president. Hell I will even take a Ron Paul or Denise Kucinich.

good luck world,
frank

I think people are cynical, and rightly so. That said, dealing with political realities (interest groups, corporate lobbying) doesn't mean that someone will make a bad politician, or a bad leader for a country. Obama is consistent in his message - yes, the realities are there but there are a lot of positive changes that can be made. I respect what I've read of him, and (amazingly) I agree with what he is saying. It makes sense to me. Demanding that all discriminatory laws are changed overnight is foolish, that's not how politics work. Working towards that change in small steps is what Obama advocates, and such honesty (rather than dissembling) is admirable to my mind.

maybe OBAMA is going to be a good thing... for gays.

Obama is strongly against gays.He is a homophobe.There is enough evidence.
McCain our only hope.
Vote MCCAIN.

xyalfa Wrote:Obama is strongly against gays.He is a homophobe.There is enough evidence.
McCain our only hope.
Vote MCCAIN.

They both are hence my post on the debates thread.

We are all equal, I find it all very disturbing

They were both asked do they support Gay Marriages and they both said NO, but they think same sex couples should be allowed hospital visitations and be allowed on insurances ect.... WOW WEE

They say America is the great land, well only if your straight so it seems, where is there moto gone FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION!!!!

Its supposed to be an equal world we all live in, and Obama knows more than any other, what its like to be kept down and treated like an Alien!!!!

The Debates - Gayspeak.com

Thanks for responding me.

I'm a worried citizen. Obama should not be pesident of this great country.He's an elitist and a communist,he's on Dl ,he raped and threatened to kill a gay man (Larry Sinclair)and the leftist liberal media won't call him out. He terrorizes Chicago,nobody speaks for Larry Sinclair even though he's telling the truth,not even the police. Instead he was arrested natzi-style. Search for Larry Sinclair news and you'll found out.