Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Elections
xyalfa Wrote:Thanks for responding me.

I'm a worried citizen. Obama should not be pesident of this great country.He's an elitist and a communist,he's on Dl ,he raped and threatened to kill a gay man (Larry Sinclair)and the leftist liberal media won't call him out. He terrorizes Chicago,nobody speaks for Larry Sinclair even though he's telling the truth,not even the police. Instead he was arrested natzi-style. Search for Larry Sinclair news and you'll found out.

You can't be elitist and a communist in my opinion, that's a complete contradiction in terms, otherwise. What's D.I.??? or D.L. ??

Well, most of us on here don't have a vote in that particular circus, thank goodness, but I daresay I'm one of many curious spectators. Perhaps you can help us sift through the thousands of pages on US websites to where the truth actually resides and is reported by a reputable source. Mr Sinclair seems to have a lot going on in his life and was clearly very badly advised over his his televised "press conference".

Interesting that, for all the publicity he has in the USA, I can't find a single reference to Larry Sinclair in a UK publication. I must be looking in all the wrong places.

marshlander Wrote:Well, most of us on here don't have a vote in that particular circus, thank goodness, but I daresay I'm one of many curious spectators. Perhaps you can help us sift through the thousands of pages on US websites to where the truth actually resides and is reported by a reputable source. Mr Sinclair seems to have a lot going on in his life and was clearly very badly advised over his his televised "press conference".

Interesting that, for all the publicity he has in the USA, I can't find a single reference to Larry Sinclair in a UK publication. I must be looking in all the wrong places.

Some info:

Minnesota man, drugs, oral sex with Obama in the limo

On 18 January 2008, a Mr. Larry Sinclair of Duluth, Minnesota posted to YouTube a video statement entitled “OBAMA’S LIMO SEX & DRUG PARTY” in which he made sensational allegations against Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama and challenged him to a polygraph showdown. Mr. Sinclair has to date presented no evidence to corroborate his claims. The video is linked below and followed by a full transcript:

Hi. My name is Larry Sinclair. I’m making this video and posting it on YouTube because of an incident involving myself and Senator Barack Obama between November 3rd and November 8th of 1999 in the Chicago, Illinois area. The mainstream media and Obama himself has done greatly [sic] to prevent this story from becoming public.

During those time periods in 1999, I met Obama at an upscale lounge in Chicago, Illinois. After having a few drinks, Obama and I left in my limo, began to drink. Mr. Obama acquired powdered cocaine for my use, crack cocaine for his use. I performed oral sex on Senator Obama who at the time was a state representative for the state of Illinois.

Mr. Obama knows these allegations to be true. I’m challenging Mr. Obama to come forth, be honest, stop claiming that his drug use is limited to his teenage years. In 1999, you weren’t a teenager. In 1999, you were a state representative for the people of the state of Illinois. In 1999, I performed oral sex on you in the back of my limo, as well as in my hotel room in Gurnee, Illinois, two days later.

If you challenge this — the authenticity of this allegation — I challenge you to take a polygraph test, as I will submit to as well. These allegations are true and need to be told to the public. Let the public decide whether Mr. Obama is being forthright and honest. Thank you.

Mr. Sinclair soon became the darling of a number of right-of-center political blogs, and he has been interviewed by conspiracy theorist Jeff Rense (download MP3) and New York shortwave talk radio show “The Right Perspective” (download MP3)

Mr. Sinclair filed, pro se, a federal lawsuit against Barack Obama, his campaign manager, and the Democratic National Committee in which he repeated his allegations

Links:

Larry will speak with the National Enquirer soon. The thing is that the liberal media refused till now to speak about this.

till then,some links:

xyalfa Wrote:Thanks for responding me.

I'm a worried citizen. Obama should not be pesident of this great country.He's an elitist and a communist,he's on Dl ,he raped and threatened to kill a gay man (Larry Sinclair)and the leftist liberal media won't call him out. He terrorizes Chicago,nobody speaks for Larry Sinclair even though he's telling the truth,not even the police. Instead he was arrested natzi-style. Search for Larry Sinclair news and you'll found out.

Do you happen to be the press manager for Mr. Sinclair? Oh, and welcome to the site. Hope you will stay and bring on a lively debate.

OMG, where to begin??? Maybe to say that you forgot to mention Obama is also a Muslim and hates whitey, or that his mother was CIA, or... LOL. LOL. LOL. Bighug

This story is soooooo ANCIENT I can barely remember the facts... I vaguely remember something about Larry deciding to take a lie detector test on his own. If I remember correctly the test showed him to be 100% unreliable. If I am wrong could you please link us to the report about his own lie detector test?

And what about all the right wing Nazi media? I watch Fox News every evening and log onto the Drudge Report ever day. If there was one bit of truth to this fable, one cum soaked jockstrap, dont you think Drudge or Hannity would be all over this?

I am sorry for whatever Mr Sinclair suffers from and wish him well.

marshlander Wrote:Well, most of us on here don't have a vote in that particular circus, thank goodness, but I daresay I'm one of many curious spectators. Perhaps you can help us sift through the thousands of pages on US websites to where the truth actually resides and is reported by a reputable source. Mr Sinclair seems to have a lot going on in his life and was clearly very badly advised over his his televised "press conference".

Yes, Mr. Sinclair had his 15 mins of fame and seemingly made a mess of it all. I do wish him well and hope that he will recover from whatever he suffers.

The story died when Mr. Sinclair was found to be unreliable... that is probably why this story can be found in any UK publication.

Obama nor McCain is my first choice. A DorR isnt my first choice but if one has to vote for a candidate who has a chance to win I will be voting for Obama. He just came out recently in opposition to the California ballot measure that would amend thats states constitution to undo the state Supreme Courts legalization of same-sex marriage. Where is the homophobe in that move?

Lastly, if you believe that McCain is a better choice as President for gays in the USA then you musta drunk some really good kool-aid! Maybe if McCain would return as an independent instead of pandering to the Republicans and all the hate they bring to the world... just maybe he can be seen as a decent human being... but as Whoopie asked:... well, it really isnt worth repeating here...

:heartline:

sincerely,
frank

Frank
thanks for the reply.

SInclair's telling the truth .He was set up by Parisi who owns Witehouse.com, the website which arranged the polygraph test.The truth is that Parisi received from Axelrod, Obama's campaign manager, 7500000$.
Sinclair hes been under attack , they even threatened his mother-think about this.
He filed a lawsuit against Obama but the judge is serving Obama so idk if he had a chance.
He was arrested after his press-conference by DC police-officers (the warrant is from Delaware - Biden's state where his son is attorney-general).This sounds suspicious,right?
Open you're eyes to the truth.
Sinclair is Obama's political prisoner.

And the leftist have the nerve to call Sinclair a gay guy sexually obsessed with Obama.

MCCAIN - the only choice.

fjp999 Wrote:Do you happen to be the press manager for Mr. Sinclair? Oh, and welcome to the site. Hope you will stay and bring on a lively debate...
Thanks for the perspective on that, Frank. To be directed to the National Enquirer wasn't exactly what I had in mind when asking to be referred to reputable sources of information :redface: although the radio interview is interesting.

2 well known radio-shows-If you want to find out more ,here:

Here this-strong evidence:

I added on the link list from my previous post some interesting youtube videos -strong evidence.