Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Americas Got Talent Auditions And A Quick Hello! ^^
Heyy guys! Been a while since i really posted something on here....now that i mention it, i don't come on here that much anymore. Some things have happened here and there, and of course life has a tendency to kick one in the ass. So i am no longer in high school, and currently am trying to find a job after losing my last one so i can add to my savings for college in the future. Recently me and my fiance had celebrated our one year anniversary to which, being the somewhat cheesy romantic that i am, i decided to bake a chocolate cake with a poem. We kinda have this thing going where sometimes we try to outdo one another, which of course can be silly at times but fun nonetheless.

And i actually have a bit of amazing news. Come January 18th, in Houston, Texas, i will be auditioning for the show Americas Got Talent! I have a list of songs picked out with which im considering, the winner so far being Coldplays Fix You. Quite honestly this has bee a childhood dream of mine for the past decade, and i finally feel like im taking the first step toward a long list of things i would love to achieve.

Cobgratulations! We've missed you.

Congrats and good luck fella. Smile

good luck Smile

Welcome back and good luck!!! Smile

Good luck! Smile
Do your best!

Good luck with your audition. Smile
An eye for an eye