Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amir Aka Me aka The Best person You Will Ever meet
Hey! So im not actually narcissistic I just wanted your attention, But My name is Amir!
im 16, I live in Minnesota, I'm really into theater and art, I have a youtube channel (my name is Amir Khadar If ya wanna check me out Wink (recently put up a coming out story))) I bake for fun and Im pretty average as a gay male... I dont have a profile pic cuz im lazy but you know, Im just here to talk to people, In my city all the gay guys are over age and Its awkward feeling alone constantly... Anyways I just wanna talk to people, I love people lol. Catfly Yeah thats really it...

Im honestly just trying to think of more things to say about myself but I cant...
Im a good therapist, Even tho im not professional more people talk to me about their problems than the actual school therapist, lowkey nobody does anything there tbh.... And Im out the Closet Hallelujah! And yeah...

Hi Amir. Welcome to GS.

Hi Amir. We have a family friend who is a cop in Brooklyn Center. If you ever need arresting, he's your man. Besides, he's hot.

Do your family and friends accept that you are gay?

Welcome Smile

Hello and welcome

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS Wavey

Amir means "Prince" in my native language... so I guess you're one Smile

Hi Amir Smile Welcome to GS...

I watched one of your videos where you talked about Bill Cosby...I was impressed. You ask alot of good questions and have a lot of good observations...well done...