Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An apology is called for
Lol2.

Somebody's gonna have to be ... battered ??

*runs 'n hides*

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Well having just seen the replys to the apology I withdraw it. I have never heard such a load of snivelling and whining in all my life. My generation and your paraents paid for your education with taxes and you can't even be bothered to reward them by learning properly. Then you go to University and take a bloody Donald Duck course like "Media Studies" or "Social Services" or "Economics" "Arts" or other drivel and then say that you studied hard to get them. BULLSHIT!! It all about trying to start halfway up the ladder and GREED. Yes, greed. you couldn't be bothered to take a useful coures like Science or Engineering that will be useful and advance society. No that requires brains and you lot obviously don't have any. All you are interested in is making money with a bit of paper you can't wipe your arse on. A proper days work is horror to you and a decent days work would probably kill you.

IF YOU ARE THE FUTURE GOD HELP THE PLANET :mad: :mad: :mad:

**EDIT**
I'm leaving this post here for a few mins to give people the chance to see exactly what sort of response you illicit when challenged. Frankly you were given a warning to play nice. This proves you are incapable of doing that and reduced yourself to the tit-for-tat you wanted to avoid. This thread is also being locked.

Andy.

**2nd EDIT**

I've decided to leave this thread open for the time being actually. You all deserve the right to post your thoughts on this matter. Bear in mind though, I dont want it turning nasty between the rest of you ok ?

I'm pleased to see you've finally dropped your guise and shown your true colours ... "winding us up" indeed - you're just an ill-tempered, bitter old man who obviously can't even find it in himself to genuinely accept that his point of view doesn't just come across as being overbearing, but downright insulting to the point of shock.

If Ashleo78 hadn't imposed a ban on you, I most certainly would have, as you demonstrate exactly the kind of attitude that isn't welcome on a site like this.

I would have expected a considerably more mature approach from somebody over twice my age, but as we don't seem able to reach a common ground, I agree it's time we parted ways, because your berating and bullying the younger board members simply cannot be tolerated.

Good day.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Enigma Wrote:Well having just seen the replys to the apology I withdraw it. I have never heard such a load of snivelling and whining in all my life. My generation and your paraents paid for your education with taxes and you can't even be bothered to reward them by learning properly. Then you go to University and take a bloody Donald Duck course like "Media Studies" or "Social Services" or "Economics" "Arts" or other drivel and then say that you studied hard to get them. BULLSHIT!! It all about trying to start halfway up the ladder and GREED. Yes, greed. you couldn't be bothered to take a useful coures like Science or Engineering that will be useful and advance society. No that requires brains and you lot obviously don't have any. All you are interested in is making money with a bit of paper you can't wipe your arse on. A proper days work is horror to you and a decent days work would probably kill you.

IF YOU ARE THE FUTURE GOD HELP THE PLANET :mad: :mad: :mad:

**EDIT**
I'm leaving this post here for a few mins to give people the chance to see exactly what sort of response you illicit when challenged. Frankly you were given a warning to play nice. This proves you are incapable of doing that and reduced yourself to the tit-for-tat you wanted to avoid. This thread is also being locked.

Andy.

**2nd EDIT**

I've decided to leave this thread open for the time being actually. You all deserve the right to post your thoughts on this matter. Bear in mind though, I dont want it turning nasty between the rest of you ok ?

Um I pay for my education at the moment =] Costing me £6000 a year. So yeh? :confused:

Surely someone of your age will see the need for social services courses. Smile

Withdrawing your apology? I dont think anyone excepted so ya know. Its good that a post like this does show how you real are. You lecture us yet look what you achieved? Id rather continue down my path than be stuck on yours.

But hey, Enigma you just proved what ive been trying to show people for a while :biggrin: THANKS. Rolleyes

Oh btw didnt your generation leave the planet in the mess it is now Wink

Aha this made me laugh. Enigma your nothing to me at all, just some old twisted man which gets his kicks out of bullying online. :redface:

Hwyl. Oh dont worry when I pass you in the streets, in 3 years time with my degree, ill toss you a couple of quid. Im sure ill be able to spare it Wink x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

LOL, you realise of course that its our future not his.

Just a bitter man who cant accept he doesnt fit into current society, which is funny when you think he had to overcome all the homophobia of his generation...

OMG!!!!!

Well Enigma... talk about spitting the dummy and showing your true colours! I'm almost speechless at what you've written!

For the record... I HAVE got a science degree (1st Class BSc (Hons) Animal Management)

As for doing a hard days graft... well I think I do that EVERY BLOODY DAY with what I gotta do.
Have I started halfway up the ladder?? No way! I'm down there at the bottom still, and will have to work damn hard to work my way up just like everyone else.

And also for the record... that bit of paper I can't wipe my arse on has left me with nearly £9k debt still to be paid off.

I'm glad you got banned... if you ever return, lets hope you can see the error of your ways... oh, and you might as well delete me off your MSN list... you're perma blocked on mine old man!

Lmao! Aw, this made my day Smile!
If we are the future god help this planet? coming from the guy whose sole purpose on the forum is to groom teenagers in his area? right Smile

He isnt the child catcher from Chitty Bang Bang is he?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wow i was away for a while and i come back to this??? shit. :eek:

here's something to lighten up the mood

it's a song about a seance gone wrong. ("he's alive! he's alive!")