Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An easy way to find your lost valuables
Doesn't matter whether it's your car, your laptop, your wallet or your keys:

http://www.studylifestyle.com/2016/track...h6i9047shv

Though it might pose problems if you're trying to find your smartphone.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I have seen stuff like this before and if it isn't GPS then how do you find your stuff, or rather track your stuff? NFC! Yeah you have to scan everything ahead of time. So say your bike for instance, you go for a 10 mile bike ride and chain it up, scan it there... It doesn't do anything for you if it gets stolen, just helps you remember where you left something....provided you scanned it. So it is a little misleading and well unless you're forgetful about where you leave your belongings better off saving your money if you asked me. Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in. Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

It maybe because of my visual IQ but I hardly ever forget where I put something. Some people tells me my room is mess and ask me how I find items that I want. but I do so Smile.

My problem is linguistic IQ, I easily forget about the names and street names or special days.

RomanticMan Wrote:It maybe because of my visual IQ but I hardly ever forget where I put something. Some people tells me my room is mess and ask me how I find items that I want. but I do so Smile.

My problem is linguistic IQ, I easily forget about the names and street names or special days.

Does it make me dumb if I am bad at both? Tongue

I'm usually not bad but I am one to lose my keys, or not really lose the, but carry them with me around the house and end up in an obscure place...or right in front of me which is usually the case...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Does it make me dumb if I am bad at both? Tongue

I'm usually not bad but I am one to lose my keys, or not really lose the, but carry them with me around the house and end up in an obscure place...or right in front of me which is usually the case...

Haha of course not Smile There are many many IQ types and one person has at least one dominant part. So, you need to get this skill out of yourself and show people Smile.

Maybe you're good at bodily kinestetic IQ and you can be a good dancer, who knows Smile.

Well to be honest never really danced and don't really care to learn lol

I do consider myself to be a visual learner though....
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Well to be honest never really danced and don't really care to learn lol

I do consider myself to be a visual learner though....

Wish I had an ability to dance. Believe me I suck at dancing Big Grin and it' a burden to me. I used to go to bars regularly and when we were in the club part, I was just standing like a nerd, because I didnt know how to dance Big Grin. and I was usually and forcedly taken to club part, I usually like bar, not club.

I'm a visual learner, too. Smile