Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An interesting guy
I had this situation recently:

Me: I'm a little tired of one nighters and rushing into things with a guy after one date.
Him: That's COMPLETELY how I feel too. I just want to go on a few dates, get to know someone first...
Me: Yessss! Me too!
Him: Cool Smile Btw are you top or bottom

IanSaysHi Wrote:I had this situation recently:

Me: I'm a little tired of one nighters and rushing into things with a guy after one date.
Him: That's COMPLETELY how I feel too. I just want to go on a few dates, get to know someone first...

Lol. Sorry about that.
Well, we are still to find out if he's that kind of guy.
He told me recently that he's had sex only several times in several years. I do realize that a relationship with him would be unsustainable because he's travelling so much for work, but I do wanna get to know him so what ever happens happens.

IanSaysHi Wrote:I had this situation recently:

A bit of a direct question but not a ridiculous one... maybe he didn't see any point in dating someone who wouldn't be a pencil sharpener to his pencil, or vice versa, even after all those dates. It's a jungle out there. If he'd been a clever person he'd have said: ''btw I'm a bottom (or I'm a top).'' so you wouldn't waste your time either if this was an important consideration.

Jason111 Wrote:Lol. Sorry about that.
Well, we are still to find out if he's that kind of guy.
He told me recently that he's had sex only several times in several years. I do realize that a relationship with him would be unsustainable because he's travelling so much for work, but I do wanna get to know him so what ever happens happens.
[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION], just make sure the two of you have safer sex, if you do. There's nothing wrong with having a sexual fling, or experience, but you might regret not acting on safety if the relationship doesn't last on account of distance. You wouldn't want the only memory of the fling to be an STI.

princealbertofb Wrote:[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION], just make sure the two of you have safer sex, if you do. There's nothing wrong with having a sexual fling, or experience, but you might regret not acting on safety if the relationship doesn't last on account of distance. You wouldn't want the only memory of the fling to be an STI.

Well of course. You bringing that up makes me a bit paranoid now lol

Jason111 Wrote:Well of course. You bringing that up makes me a bit paranoid now lol
[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION], don't be, you have no reason to be. Just keep yourself safe, that's all. It shouldn't be too much hassle. Enjoy yourselves.

Jason111 Wrote:Well of course. You bringing that up makes me a bit paranoid now lol
[MENTION=19061]Jason111[/MENTION], don't be, you have no reason to be. Just keep yourself safe, that's all. It shouldn't be too much hassle. Enjoy yourselves.

You can say that again... Imu2

You know...
Sometimes it's fun to have a fuck buddy...

Though it's best to figure that out from the get go.
Use a condom.

Asked him, also try to see him in person and watch his behaviour, you will notice very fast.