Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AnOriginal from New York USA
[SIZE="4"]Howdy! I'm from NY and I was adopted as a baby (under a year old) and raised in an Italian American family. I want to create my own big happy "Italian" family one day ^_^ I may choose to have puppies instead of babies though -- I haven't decided.

I find men with London accents so adorable! Whenever I watch Harry Potter I like to pretend I have a British accent.

My interests:

I love Beyoncé -- she's an amazing woman who demonstrates self-growth, excellence, and strength!

I was a psychology and dietician major. I became sidetracked with dance, and currently help at a dance studio. My interests are biology, psychology, and pharmacology. I can't wait to go back to college -- I'm kind of a nerd.

I have a YouTube channel and I'd LOVE to have some UK subscribers if you google my name
Brent Errico, my YouTube channel will come up ^_^

Well it's almost 3:30 AM here so I should go to bed. I came home from a Buck Cherry concert tonight, and I still get carded ^_^

P.S. I really love UK guys that appreciate Italian American traditions -- I know I'm Asian and I certainly respect Asian culture and every culture for that matter Smile

Beyoncé fans, Italians, and Asian Italian American lovers may come to the front of my pasta and gravy line! Sweet dreams and XO
[/SIZE]

Welcome to the Forum AO Smile

I was in NYC last month. It rained a lot.

Puppies are a lot easier, believe me.

ObW
X

(I have a Scottish accent does that count Laugh2)

ObW
X

Hi, welcome to GS.
I regconize you Elefant

Hi and welcome to GS Smile

Hi - Welcome to GS. Another familiar guy from the other place.

OlderButWiser Wrote:Welcome to the Forum AO Smile

I was in NYC last month. It rained a lot.

Puppies are a lot easier, believe me.

ObW
X

(I have a Scottish accent does that count Laugh2)

ObW
X

I did go on a date with a Scottish guy we both love the movie Brave! I have to admit I have a thing for "British" London accents though.

Kha Wrote:Hi, welcome to GS.
I regconize you Elefant

:-) This site is going to take a little time to get used to. Its layout is so different.

Hey AnOriginal. Glad to see you!!!

Hey there !

Hi, guess I can't just say hi because there are not enough letters so I'll say hello instead...there!