Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Ease Creams
Joshular Wrote:The only tip I can give U is relax. Can be real enjoyable if U know how to do it right

If you're going to ignore what I am saying just shut your mouth, why say that when I already said I don''t wana hear that?

Not everyone who is gay likes to be the bottom in bed. Im a top, always have been and always will be.

Ive tried bottoming (like you) and it hurts like a bitch and is totally not enjoyable, no matter who Im with. Ive tried toys and lube and that still doesn't work.

Ive accepted that Im a top, it doesn't make me any less gay. Maybe you should too, unless your bf is pressuring you into bottoming....

Good luck,
ObW
X

I have never used a cream to get ready for anal. Plus, with those creams, you still do get pain and damage, you just don't feel it. You can always just start slow with anal. Maybe the first day, you could try fingering, then move to bigger things day by day. You could also try to loosen it up a bit with fingering while the shower every day. I think that will help you get your ass ready. Remember, it will always hurt the first time, let the person know that it's your first time and tell him to go slow and gentle. Don't go rough on the first time because that's painful. Also, don't do it too much in a day when it's your first time because you will bleed and have incredible pain going to the bathroom for some number of days.

Was seeing a guy once who was a nurse. He used some kind of numbing cream that lasted about 2 minutes. Enough time to get in there without having to do it so slowly, and wore off gradually so he got used to it.

He was a naughty boy....he liked it a bit rough. Just dive in and go after it. Was actually really nice.....Im not a patient guy.

Pain is our friend - it tells us to stop doing something to slow down to take it easy thus preventing injury or further injury.

Purposefully numbing out the pain to go ahead and do something that causes you pain is a silly idea it sets you up for serious injury.

Clearly there is an issue here since toys don't work, fingering don't work, etc. If you have tried relaxation and taking it slow and there is still pain, then there may be something biologically off that is leading to this pain you feel.

Anal fissures, hemmroids, cancers, polyps lots of potential medical reasons for it to hurt.

If its not so much an anus pain as in the sphincter area hurting and a bit deeper it may be prostate issues. When I had a prostate infection I got very sensitive in that region.

So there may be an underlying medical condition and using an anus numbing cream may actually lead to far worse things than a bit of pain and inability to bottom.

OlderButWiser Wrote:Not everyone who is gay likes to be the bottom in bed. Im a top, always have been and always will be.

Ive tried bottoming (like you) and it hurts like a bitch and is totally not enjoyable, no matter who Im with. Ive tried toys and lube and that still doesn't work.

Ive accepted that Im a top, it doesn't make me any less gay. Maybe you should too, unless your bf is pressuring you into bottoming....

Good luck,
ObW
X

Good advice, cheers but I already know this.

Waylon777 Wrote:I have never used a cream to get ready for anal. Plus, with those creams, you still do get pain and damage, you just don't feel it. You can always just start slow with anal. Maybe the first day, you could try fingering, then move to bigger things day by day. You could also try to loosen it up a bit with fingering while the shower every day. I think that will help you get your ass ready. Remember, it will always hurt the first time, let the person know that it's your first time and tell him to go slow and gentle. Don't go rough on the first time because that's painful. Also, don't do it too much in a day when it's your first time because you will bleed and have incredible pain going to the bathroom for some number of days.

Good advice, cheers but I already know this.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Was seeing a guy once who was a nurse. He used some kind of numbing cream that lasted about 2 minutes. Enough time to get in there without having to do it so slowly, and wore off gradually so he got used to it.

He was a naughty boy....he liked it a bit rough. Just dive in and go after it. Was actually really nice.....Im not a patient guy.

Can you find out the name of the numbing cream? this sounds like the perfect thing I need, something that last for a few minutes.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Pain is our friend - it tells us to stop doing something to slow down to take it easy thus preventing injury or further injury.

Purposefully numbing out the pain to go ahead and do something that causes you pain is a silly idea it sets you up for serious injury.

Clearly there is an issue here since toys don't work, fingering don't work, etc. If you have tried relaxation and taking it slow and there is still pain, then there may be something biologically off that is leading to this pain you feel.

Anal fissures, hemmroids, cancers, polyps lots of potential medical reasons for it to hurt.

If its not so much an anus pain as in the sphincter area hurting and a bit deeper it may be prostate issues.
When I had a prostate infection I got very sensitive in that region.

So there may be an underlying medical condition and using an anus numbing cream may actually lead to far worse things than a bit of pain and inability to bottom.

Bit in bold, Your talking rubbish, utter jubirish. How can it be a medical problem when I've never had anal sex or any problems in that area ever? cauld it be it's because it's not natural for anything to go up there? so that's why it can be painfull.

Lilitu Wrote:Apparently something called Crisco is good for bumsecks.

just love the word "bumsecks" that's really tickled me...thx Laugh1

Humans get things like hemorrhoids out of not eating properly and straining on the toilet. An anal fissure is a tear in the lining of the lower rectum - and can happen if you are a bit too constipated.

Polyps and ass cancer can happen to anyone regardless of their sexual orientation. Prostate infections happen to many men - gay, straight, bi celibate...

Hey its your ass do with it as you please...

Seeing as you already know everything the only advice i have is google, but you probably already know that.

"Can you find out the name of the numbing cream? this sounds like the perfect thing I need, something that last for a few minutes."

Sorry, he was a nurse and Im sure it was stuff that you needed a prescription for....and its been years since Ive seen him. If I remember correctly, it was something that Dr.s used for patients who were scared of needles. They would rub a bit on the skin, and it would numb it long enough for the patient to not feel the needle.