Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Masterbation Help!! Urgent!!
hey, i treied anal masterbation for my first time last night, and now i cant get an errection?

is this normal some times, what shall i do, help fast pls!

You will get an erection , dont worry.

dave222 Wrote:hey, i treied anal masterbation for my first time last night, and now i cant get an errection?

is this normal some times, what shall i do, help fast pls!

i dont think anal masturbation has anything to do with ur erection. but im not too sure. but why do u need help "Fast"?!?!?!u runnin out of time?

ooh i have an ideaaaaaaa....i can send u my pic maybe that will help u get an erection real quick. :redface: jk

feelmychampagne Wrote:ooh i have an ideaaaaaaa....i can send u my pic maybe that will help u get an erection real quick. :redface: jk

Jebús, este chico... ouch*

Will you send him a pic of a devilish coffee cup also? Sagrin

feelmychampagne Wrote:ooh i have an ideaaaaaaa....i can send u my pic maybe that will help u get an erection real quick. :redface: jk

Aww.. Don't do that... He wants to get an erection, not get scared out of his mind. JK

Dude, If your not getting an erection you would either try finding someone who will eat it for you or consider the fact that you might be one of those select people who get no sensation out of anything in your ass. You might want to google, "Playing with ass" and see what you come up with. You could possibly find something to give you really good pointers on how to make it feel good or where the best spots are to hit.

Udabar Wrote:Aww.. Don't do that... He wants to get an erection, not get scared out of his mind. JK

Dude, If your not getting an erection you would either try finding someone who will eat it for you or consider the fact that you might be one of those select people who get no sensation out of anything in your ass. You might want to google, "Playing with ass" and see what you come up with. You could possibly find something to give you really good pointers on how to make it feel good or where the best spots are to hit.

haha i knew that was coming.... im not thattt bad ok! Schuss

drocko17 Wrote:Jebús, este chico... ouch*

Will you send him a pic of a devilish coffee cup also? Sagrin

nawwwwwwww just me all nude with me holding my large throbbing eight incher...hehe:redface:

feelmychampagne Wrote:nawwwwwwww just me all nude with me holding my large throbbing eight incher...hehe:redface:

Yeah ...and then you wake up and its sunday:tongue:

spotysocks Wrote:Yeah ...and then you wake up and its sunday:tongue:

lolRoflmaoZzwhip