Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Masturbating
I really want to try anal masturbation, but I am unsure of how to do so the right way. Any suggestions?

I just use a dildo and lube it. It feels great

finger in the shower in the morning. Soap is bad tho.

My cousin owns an Adult-Toy store here and from what I've learned, Anal Beads are supposed to be good to practice with. They help you get used to the penetration, and also provide pleasure(usually). I've never tried it (don't like sex toys really >.> ), but that's what I was told :biggrin: .

Something like this
[Image: Brutal%20Pink%20Sweet%20Sensation%20Anal%20Beads_1.jpg]

But, What if you dont have a dildo.......................? D;

pridepancakes21 Wrote:But, What if you dont have a dildo.......................? D;

Maybe try what Pellaz said.

Or wait for your Knight in Shining armour to come down of his horse and then you two can run into the meadows, laughing and holding hands and then he can lay you down in a field of flowers and ironically enough, de-flower you :3

Oh wait, this isn't my fantasy Narnia world :3 .

I'm not sure outside of these options. I'm not very experienced in the sexual arena Rolleyes .

pridepancakes21 Wrote:But, What if you dont have a dildo.......................? D;

and you are a US inmate serving a life sentenceRolleyes

Well, you're 17 so that means you probably can't go to adult store and buy one. You also may not want to order one online, since it'd be shipped to your house and your parents may see the package and either open it, or ask you what it is and all that.

So, my suggestion for a toy is look around in a store for something similar in shape and size to a dildo. When I was younger, I had a couple toys (literally kid toys) that ended up making great "adult" toys. The best one was one of those thick joke pens that vibrate when you push a button. They're a tad bit smaller than a standard dildo, they have vibration, and they're reasonable length. Something to think about.

Also, as others have said, use lube and be very gentle. Work it slowly. If you end up trying to push it in too hard and then suddenly succeeding, it's...very painful.

ZackT Wrote:Well, you're 17 so that means you probably can't go to adult store and buy one. You also may not want to order one online, since it'd be shipped to your house and your parents may see the package and either open it, or ask you what it is and all that. Lol, Or in my case, my Mom would be like, "If you ordered it, you better use it!" lol. She keeps telling me to practice anyway. Weird mum :p . It doesn't help that my cousin does own her own Adult toy store Biggrinflip .

So, my suggestion for a toy is look around in a store for something similar in shape and size to a dildo. When I was younger, I had a couple toys (literally kid toys) that ended up making great "adult" toys. The best one was one of those thick joke pens that vibrate when you push a button. They're a tad bit smaller than a standard dildo, they have vibration, and they're reasonable length. Something to think about.
Thats kinda creative... in a kinky way lol. Would've never thought to use a pen that way :p .

Also, as others have said, use lube and be very gentle. Work it slowly. If you end up trying to push it in too hard and then suddenly succeeding, it's...very painful.

Pretty Magenta :3 .

Yeah Pancakes, maybe try a safe object like Zack suggests. :3

Hey I was only 13 with no money of my own, I had to be creative. I also used one of those toy cones. The kind that are shaped like an ice cream cone, but they're plastic and they have a soft foam ball where the ice cream would go and a button on the side of a cone so that you could shoot the ball out. I didn't use the ball, just the cone...

*shrug*