Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Masturbating
Prostate play will enhance your ejaculation, making it much more intense and pleasurable

I have used a sharpie

I thihnk before anything is used make sure it can come out ok because u dont want to go to a&e to get your arse assessed lol

I saw this man in tv shove a light bulb up himself, who would do that? Lol

^What kind of TV are you watching? O_O

Anyway, I figured I'd post in this thread because I need help too!

I'm 19 so I can buy sex toys at an adult store and maybe eventually get a credit card of my own.
I hate having someone's cock in there (I did twice) because it just hurt. It was too big and I wasn't ready for it.
I can kinda fit two fingers in, but I'd prefer not using my fingers.
The only thing I have is a paintbrush that I don't use (but if one of my Sharpies runs out of ink... I may use that).
I guess it's the same thickness as a Sharpie? A lot thinner than a penis.

Are there any sex toys that are thin like this? Atleast to start out with because I only want something long enough to reach my prostate, I don't need thickness too much.

Jeez, I guess I'm more lucky in where I live than I thought. There's a head shop a few miles down the road with a back room where they keep sex toys. Cheaper than cheap, too.

Never used vegetables. Which makes me think of, of all things, the guy who said "I never did it with pies". To be honest, and maybe this is a partially psychological thing, nothing feels at all like the real thing to me. I only keep a dildo around for foreplay, especially since my last BF wasn't very good with foreplay.

I just don't get the whole toys thing lol a bit of rubber/ plastic that u shove up yourself, lol, not a substitute for the real thing I think lol

^I didn't like the "real thing". I just needed some stimulation in there, it didn't matter what it was from.

I don't like anal masturbating at all even though I'm passive.

WheresTheLove Wrote:^What kind of TV are you watching? O_O

Anyway, I figured I'd post in this thread because I need help too!

I'm 19 so I can buy sex toys at an adult store and maybe eventually get a credit card of my own.
I hate having someone's cock in there (I did twice) because it just hurt. It was too big and I wasn't ready for it.
I can kinda fit two fingers in, but I'd prefer not using my fingers.
The only thing I have is a paintbrush that I don't use (but if one of my Sharpies runs out of ink... I may use that).
I guess it's the same thickness as a Sharpie? A lot thinner than a penis.

Are there any sex toys that are thin like this? Atleast to start out with because I only want something long enough to reach my prostate, I don't need thickness too much.

I would suggest going to the Adult store and looking at the vibrators or dildos. They do come in a variety of sizes ranging from thin and small to quite thick and long. You have a decent choice in them to choose from.