Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Masturbating
ZackT Wrote:Hey I was only 13 with no money of my own, I had to be creative. I also used one of those toy cones. The kind that are shaped like an ice cream cone, but they're plastic and they have a soft foam ball where the ice cream would go and a button on the side of a cone so that you could shoot the ball out. I didn't use the ball, just the cone...

*shrug*

This made me giggle Biggrinflip .

When I was 13, I had Clarinet lessons everyday and school, so barely any time for experimenting.

I learned about sex and dildos when I was 11 and my cousin opened her first Adult store (she's had about 3 ) and I saw a almost 10" black dildo staring angrily at me :biggrin: . Also, when I put a vibrator in my mouth, thinking it was a type of candy, until I turned it on lol

Rofl
(don't ask why I was in a adult toy store at 11. Long story lol)

QueenOdi Wrote:My cousin owns an Adult-Toy store here and from what I've learned, Anal Beads are supposed to be good to practice with. They help you get used to the penetration, and also provide pleasure(usually). I've never tried it (don't like sex toys really >.> ), but that's what I was told :biggrin: .

Something like this
[Image: Brutal%20Pink%20Sweet%20Sensation%20Anal%20Beads_1.jpg]

Laugh Seems rather versatile. You could use that tool for many different scenarios :biggrin:

hmm likewise, try use something shaped similarly, a carrot, sock and condom could be your best friend - take a carrot, put a soft cotton sock over it, then over that put a condom on it, and a fair amount of lube - usually hair conditioner is a safe substitute, the sock carrot - similar size and shape, sock softens the bumps and the condom makes for easy insertion and what not :redface::redface:

Personally, I don't think i'd fancy trying those anal bead thingys, I'd be terrified of it hurting too much trying to get it to move in and out - more so the out part!

MidgetGem Wrote:hmm likewise, try use something shaped similarly, a carrot, sock and condom could be your best friend - take a carrot, put a soft cotton sock over it, then over that put a condom on it, and a fair amount of lube - usually hair conditioner is a safe substitute, the sock carrot - similar size and shape, sock softens the bumps and the condom makes for easy insertion and what not :redface::redface:

Personally, I don't think i'd fancy trying those anal bead thingys, I'd be terrified of it hurting too much trying to get it to move in and out - more so the out part!

LOL Now this is creative haha... though I would never try it haha. Tongue

Good luck on your endeavor in finding something to stimulate your anal desires!

Just don't try with anything made of glass... The ring muscle is strong and will be able to crush it. Seen to many accident videos on Internet, as anyways, Internet is a great source, until Acta will come and ruin all its fun...
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

MidgetGem Wrote:hmm likewise, try use something shaped similarly, a carrot, sock and condom could be your best friend - take a carrot, put a soft cotton sock over it, then over that put a condom on it, and a fair amount of lube - usually hair conditioner is a safe substitute, the sock carrot - similar size and shape, sock softens the bumps and the condom makes for easy insertion and what not :redface::redface:

The problem is, I don't even have access to things like lube and condoms! Do you have any possible suggestions?

I am not a fan of anals to be honest. Hence, I have never tried this sort of stuff..

pridepancakes21 Wrote:The problem is, I don't even have access to things like lube and condoms! Do you have any possible suggestions?

Here in the uk most supermarket toilets have condom vending machines. Not sure if that may be an option?

I used to use the back of a disposable razor, like the handle and cover it in a condom.

I used a pen about 2 years ago, feel so good