Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Masturbating
I have taken a bottle of lube into the shower with me and have used my fingers or a few fingers to enjoy anal masturbation and that seems to work and feels great. A dildo is great as well and have used that in the shower too. Nothing feels better than the real thing but a dildo or a finger is just as nice.

Hmm you could just use the a clean carrot not a peeled one though, and like I said - hair conditioner is said to work well, or vaseline :redface:

MidgetGem Wrote:Hmm you could just use the a clean carrot not a peeled one though, and like I said - hair conditioner is said to work well, or vaseline :redface:

I wouldn't like to let you loose in the fruit and veg section in asda or Tesco's midget. Or even the shampoo section in boots Hahahaha Wink

I say just start with your finger. Get in the shower, lay down, and really just follow your body and instincts. Feel around and become comfortable with the way it feels. You will find that when you begin to understand your body, every pleasure can intensify.

MidgetGem Wrote:Hmm you could just use the a clean carrot not a peeled one though, and like I said - hair conditioner is said to work well, or vaseline :redface:

Hair conditioner???? Not sure about that one for the lining of the rectum... vaseline, why not, butter or margarine seems to work too. Mind you don't use those greasy stuffs with a latex condom (if you're using one)... as they will degrade the rubber. You can also try oils such as almond oil, or olive oil.... don't use soap which would sting and hurt and burn.

Hahaha Tongue I'm not THAT bad mrk2010 - I've only done it twice to be honest here, I'm not a huge fan of it but have had the odd notion now and then, - prince - never had any issues using the conditioner so long as it's the all natural stuff and not filled with nasty chemicals :redface:

MidgetGem Wrote:Hahaha Tongue I'm not THAT bad mrk2010 - I've only done it twice to be honest here, I'm not a huge fan of it but have had the odd notion now and then, - prince - never had any issues using the conditioner so long as it's the all natural stuff and not filled with nasty chemicals :redface:

If u say so midget, ;-) Christ help us if ASDA has a 3 for 2 offer on cucumbers and head and shoulders shampoo's lol also natural stuff? Christ I hope u haven't tried using original source shampoo for that sort of thing, I used the mint shower gel on me bits and Christ that stung like f***. Jesus you haven't half opened my eyes almost anything can be used as a lube, olive oil? Jesus, Christ you could used Crisp'N'dry but saying that it would probably smell like a steak or a plate of chips was being cooked. Lol

Haha, cheeky!! :redface: and heck no, not the original source stuff Tongue

anal masturbation, sounds great. wanna try it.

MidgetGem Wrote:Haha, cheeky!! :redface: and heck no, not the original source stuff Tongue

You know it boy child ;-)