Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Masturbation burning pains
Is there bleeding in your stool? If so, it might be, as princealbertofb already suggested, an anal fissure, or it could be an inner hemorrhoid. The symptoms and type of pain they cause are very similar, an itching/burning kind of pain, but they are different. An anal fissure is a tiny tear and hemorrhoid is swollen veins around the rectum or in the anal canal. One of the home remedies for anal fissures is thoroughly cleaning yourself with cotton pads soaked in witch hazel after every bowel movement. Witch hazel is also the common ingredient in over the counter hemorrhoid pads you buy at the drug store. For both of the conditions, though, a lot of people end up having to go to the doctor if they don't heal or if the pain is severe. Look at point number 5 as the causes of hemorrhoids in this link:

http://www.hemorrhoidstreatmentreviews.o...ids-causes

Edit- One thing it does not say in the link about anal sex as a cause of hemorrhoids is a way to try and prevent it. Use water-based lubricant and a lot of it and relax, do not tense up, when sticking your dildo up there.

Hey guys back again, I really appreciate your concern and help! I actually have good news, it isn't an active hemorrhage or fissure and I don't have latex allergies ( i tested this morning). I think it is scar tissue from previous fissures, its just sort of sensitive with a certain amount of friction. Plus the extra burning pain is from stretching and ripping the anal muscles, which rebuild rather quickly if they are relaxed and don't any kind of cuts or hemorrhoids. I had to start off slower and more relaxed to enjoy its benefits. So yeah, however I would admit I am using petroleum jelly but it is from healthy accents and has no indication about usage other than it is good for scars\cuts\rashes. But in no way is it a sexual lubricant I will admit, but it is about all I really have unless I manned up and got some KY or some decent product.

lordjames Wrote:Thanks for all of your help guys, I'll have to see if I am allergic to latex. I think when I got my dildos I made sure they were latex free. But the rash feeling is right inside past the actual sphincter muscle, but further past that point I am fine. Sorry if that is gross to you guys lolll

It could be fissures, but I gave it like almost a year of recovery if there was a fissure. Could it actually be that when I use a larger object like a dildo (there is some girth on it), it tares the muscle fibers some and they are sore? I'll let you guys know if I am okay Smile
A doctor or proctologist would know what to look for. It's their speciality.

I really don't have anything to add to this discussion, but I will admit that it was only out of shear morbid curiosity that I clicked on the name of the thread.

Glad you don't have latex allergy for which the best lubricant petroleum or a silicone based lube, relaxion is key and not try to force anything in it to avoid hurt yourself

Bricg1970 Wrote:Glad you don't have latex allergy for which the best lubricant petroleum or a silicone based lube, relaxion is key and not try to force anything in it to avoid hurt yourself

Petroleum on latex, no way! No grease!!

Lol, that's true, latex and petroleum not a good combo, but yes silicone based lube

Fuck it... I only click on this because of the title. I didn't read the problem and I don't think I will.

*goes and stands in the corner*

Everybody's inner eight-year-old comes to the party... and here is mine.