Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Sex?
So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 4 months now... Honestly, this is the best thing that could have come into my life! ...but until now we've held off on the whole sex thing... I think it's really forced us to be more intimate and to know each other faster! We\re practically like best friends, etc... anyways, we've finally started to get into anal sex.. but we've kind of reached a problem. Neither of us have bottomed before. Any suggestions? I'm a lot bigger than him, so I offered to bottom first... And recently I've been trying to finger myself when I masturbate.. Starting slowly... putting one or two fingers a little in is much different from a full size penis. I guess I'm afriad I'm going to screw up the first time we try it... and I don't know how we should help him out... He's definately really timid about the idea about bottoming, but like me.. a little excited... Any ideas or suggestions?

The first time can be a little difficult for both of you but it will be fine. A little practice helps and use lubricants. He shouldnt be embarrassed but i understand why he is, you are both first timers exploring together and is good. To make it easier and more fun include toys in your foreplay and when you practice alone. When you have anal sex do it slowly and you dont have to go too deep or too soon. Make an atmosphere , music candles ect Cool

Well, it sounds like you'll have a lot better time than my first time which was less than romantic to say the least.

On a technical and position note, try starting off on top, this way you can control how much and how fast and it can often be much more comfortable to start with.

You should both use a toy so you guys can get used to the feeling, then move on to the real thing. Don't rush anything. Lube up, take your time, and have fun.:biggrin:

whatever ya do dont forget condoms.
dont give me that 4 months relationship bs....coz still no matter what u never know.
so be cautious and use condoms is gonna be my only advice Wink

In my experience the 3 secrets of good anal sex are lube, lube and more lube.

Lot's of lube and patients would be my advice. I remember the first time I bottomed. I told the guy I was with that I had never done it before and he was nice enough to go easy on me. He used a lot of lube and he started very very slow. When he put his head into me I thought I was gonna explode LOL. But he told me to just relax. As much as I tried to realx, it was a very difficult thing to do at the moment. After a few minutes he slipped a little more into me. This must have gone on for about 10-15 minutes. After a while he started going in and out very slowly. My fist time did not really have a happy ending for me, because it was a little uncomfotable. However, I soon wanted to try it again and after a couple of tries I found it was the greatest feeling ever. In fact, I enjoy it so much now that I am pretty much 100% bottom. Laugh1

Anal ez is another good thing to try. it helps a little to take some of the pain away till you get used to it.