Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Sex
Okay well this is kind of an awkward question but I'll ask it anyway. My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a month and a half. We haven't done anything except make out. We don't know when/if we are going to take it to the next level. Yet I can't help wonder what it would be like. I've never had a boyfriend, and I don't really know what to expect. However, I'm pretty sure I would be a bottom. So my question is, what does anal sex feel like ( just talking about that right now)? Does is it hurt? Is there anything I should definitely expect? Thanks!

Take it slowly. Just relax and don't try and rush it... Which is sometimes easier said than done.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

It feels good. Buh use lube and relax.
Tongue

Try and take a dump and a shower beforehand if you know it's gonna be happening. Otherwise, at least try and go take a poop. It'll help with the cleanliness to empty yourself as best you can prior, but regardless, there's gonna be some kind of debris or something in there.

Though, as you do it more frequently, I think you can really trim off a lot of the debris

Okay thanks Smile

Wow.

What does it feel like? It feels like someone is pushing a foreign object up your bum.

Now is that a good feeling or a bad one? Depends on the person. I know guys who find it excruciating, even a bit uncomfortable/painful when getting a prostate exam. Nothing is 'wrong' with them, they just do not have the pleasure connect there.

Then on the other extreme there are guys who instantly get massive wood (if you know what I a mean) and can reach orgasm without having their penis touched.

For them it is nothing but pleasure.

Most guys fall somewhere between - a bit uncomfortable at first with various levels of pleasure depending on how things are being manipulated.

I wouldn't say it hurts too much, it's a bit weird at first but you get used of it.

And the weirdest sensation at first for me was getting aroused without my penis being touched and finished without it being touched.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Wow.

What does it feel like? It feels like someone is pushing a foreign object up your bum.

Now is that a good feeling or a bad one? Depends on the person. I know guys who find it excruciating, even a bit uncomfortable/painful when getting a prostate exam. Nothing is 'wrong' with them, they just do not have the pleasure connect there.

Then on the other extreme there are guys who instantly get massive wood (if you know what I a mean) and can reach orgasm without having their penis touched.

For them it is nothing but pleasure.

Most guys fall somewhere between - a bit uncomfortable at first with various levels of pleasure depending on how things are being manipulated.

Correction there: penispulated.... :biggrin:

Hey, there's NOTHING WRONG with asking this question - it's better to ask then to make assumptions. Here are some things to consider:
1) If you KNOW 100% for sure that you and your BF are going to attempt anal, and you know in advance (say you talk about it and know you're going to be alone on sat. night), go to a Wallgreens or CVS and buy a ENEMA! (get the 2pack because it takes a bit of practice to get "cleaning out" right) Buy just the water version and the night you're going to play, follow the directions on the box. A disposable enema will clean out your lower colon (the area where there's most likely to be fecal matter). It's gonna feel weird to push the enema tip in your butt and even wierder to feel your rectum filling with water, but trust me, it's worth it. (this will help prevent fecal matter being present (usually shows up on his condom) while you have anal sex.

2) GET LUBE! NOt a little packet, but a good sized bottle of water based liquid lubricant. (Stay away from the KY Jelly, but KY liquid lube is good.) DO NOT BUY LUBE WITH ANY FRAGRANCES or MASSAGE OIL - this will irritate and may cause the condom to fail. WATER-BASED LUBE or SILICONE-BASED LUBE.

3) Condoms! Not sure if you and your BF have even ever used them, but you can usually get free condoms from your local health department - but if you're not shy, you can buy them at any drug store (and don't worry about the looks or what people are thinking - hundreds of guys buy 'em every day so get over it. OH, you might want to buy 2 or 3 different brands and before you have anal, have fun trying on the condoms to see which fits best and feels best. It's good to do this before you try anal so you (or he) aren't fumbling with the condoms. Belive it or not, you can have a fun evening exploring condoms - and jacking each other with the condomes on!

4) TAKE YOUR TIME! That goes for both of you! Anal sex, if done correctly, DOES NOT HAVE TO HURT! Here are some tips:
- The first thing to remember is LUBE! Use it - lots of it! You really can't use too much!
- Fingering! If you're going to bottom first, have him lube up one finger and slowly rub around your sphinter. Have him keep doign this while he's sucking you and once you're ready, have him slowly slide one finger in - then tell him to STOP and let your spninter adjust and relax. Repete this process slowly and then have him insert 2 and then, 3 (if you can).
- The sphincter is a muscle, so by slowly inserting fingers and going in and out, your sphinter will relax.
- Next, and this is critical. HAVE YOUR BF LAY ON HIS BACK and YOU lower yourself on his penis. This gives YOU control on how fast and deep you progress.
- Go slow!!! It's going to feel very weird to have something in your butt. But remember this, the sphinter is NOT a sex organ - it's a muscle....what you're looking to do is feel the head of his penis hitting your prostate (do yourself a favor and google Prostate Gland - so you get an idea where it is inside your rectum.
- The Prostate is teh holy grail of anal sex. There are more sexual nerve endings on that little organ than there are on your penis (or the female clitoris). Close your eyes for a minute while he's inside you and try to separate the feelings of your sphinter, his cock in your rectum and then when the tip of his penis hits your prostate - you will probably feel MAJOR tingling!
- Oh, one more thing - you will feel the need to PUSH (like you're going to the bathroom) him out. That's NORMAL. Just go slow and adjust to the feeling - again, it will feel ike you have to go to the bathroom - until you feel him hit your prostate.

Ok, up until now, you've gone VERY VERY slow, used LOTS of lube and now you're sitting on his cock and adjusting to the feeling. Now, slowly raise yourself up a bit and then lower yourself back down. Slowly pick up the pace of "riding" his cock.

ONLY UNTIL YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE with things should you roll over on your back or get on your hands and knees to let him take over penetrating you.

HOpe these tips help! Play safe. Go slow and enjoy!

Hygiene
if you are your normal self, there is seldom any fecal matter in the last 6-8 inches of the lower intestine because of the twist and turns it takes. Sex is more enjoyable when there are no inhibitions so you might consider an enema at any earlier time, up to few hours before. This might be un necessary depends how you figure things. Anyways put a towel down on the bed just in case. Take a shower and or use the moist baby wipes.

HIV
There is an incubation time for the hiv so even if you guys test negative it may only indicate there has been insufficient time for the antibodies to build up to a detectable level. Get tested a few negative tests before you can trust the results. Speaking of trust; just dont do it, always use a condom. All men are dogs.