Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Sex --> Constipation?!
First off. Hi guys.

Now. This is going to be slightly embarrassing. But at the same time...not really. But whatever. If the talk of going to the bathroom disturbs you, I urge you to not read further.

So my boyfriend and I have been pretty sexually active for a while now. I've been sexually active as a bottom for a long time, and have never run into a problem like this, ever! And I'm rather scared now. Well.... I think concerned would be the right term.

Hopefully we're all mature on this forum. I haven't read enough posts to find out for myself yet.

Long story short, I'm having trouble going to the bathroom. To poop, if you will. And I'm not sure what the problem is. I haven't always douched before we start sex, and sometimes I feel like I may have to use the bathroom, but then an hour and a half later we're having sex - and no there's no mess. Then the feeling of having to go to the bathroom goes away.

Could this mean I'm just backed up, and need to take some laxatives or something? I mean, I've been like this for about a week. Though on tuesday of last week I ended up going to the bathroom and felt like I let out 15 pounds. But I've only gone a little bit per day, and it hasn't been a lot. And when I say I've been like this for about a week, I don't really have any stomach pains, or bleeding in my bum either. No blood when I wipe... and no pain, which leads me to think(and hope) that it's not THAT serious.

I've started taking these Colon Health vitamins, but maybe that's not what I need? I'm drinking more water now as well. But I'm still not sure that will do the trick.

I'll seriously feel like I have to go to the god damn bathroom, and nothing happens.

I've also douched with water, and only a little bit comes out afterwards. I know I have to go. But I'm getting so god damn frustrated.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or am I just proving all of my luck to be bad?

Any advice on how to help rid me of this problem would be fantastic.

I never thought I'd say this, but I just want to poop, damnit.

On another note, it's sad that this is my first post on this forum. Oh well.

Hi Kray.

The safest thing to do is go to doctor. You may need to have yourself examined, and what is going on may have nothing to do with anal sex.

the earlier the better

My advice would be to relax , take some laxatives and see if that helps . You don't mention what diet you are having , plenty of veggies and fibre should keep you regular . If you dont have any blood/ mucus / pain etc I would stop worrying cos it's prob nothing serious .

I'm with Sudanese and Gareth on this one. Make an appointment to go and see a doctor. In the meantime make sure you are drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of fibre in your diet. I'd resist taking laxatives unless advised by a doctor. Diet is usually the key if there is nothing otherwise untoward a-brewing.

Good luck.

Eat a packet of prunes , that will clear u out . Sennakot laxatives r over the counter and are quite gentle , but i would try the diet thing first

Hi,

From what you describe I do not have any alarm bells ringing, although changes in bowel habits should always be checked out. Might be worth going to see the Dr, although I would personally try a few other things first.

Diet - as others have said, high fibre, lots of fruit/vegetables (Drink lots of fruit/veg smoothies - delicious and good for fibre). Go vegetarian for a couple of days!

You could also try some gentle stomach massage on yourself - google it and if you wade through the dodgy results I am sure you might get, you will find some tips on how to do it. This type of massage can be very effective and getting the bowel to wake up and get things moving.

Exercise - this is a key part in getting the intestines/bowels active. Walking briskly is good, running etc.

Oh and once things start moving, keep up with the high fibre diet!

my friend had those same problems with goin to the loo, he's straight and married so not sex related..... he had stomach pains too so whent to the docs and even had the camera up his back passage at hospital and it turned out it was totally down to his diet - especially drinking water which he never ever did, like the guys above have said - he added fiber to his diet and drank plenty of water daily and his bowel movements returned to a normal pattern - i cannot say this will be your cure but it worked for him.

From a Medical point of view your body reacts differently to different things than everyone else's. SO if you suspect your body is not ' working ' the way it usually does then go to your doctor so he can assess you. If you have started changing what you drink or eat from your normal daily routine or started taking new vitamins this can effect your digestive system causing you to not need to go to the toilet as much or less often or even the other way about.

From my personal experience no matter how fit you are some things just happen, for instance i eat healthy and in moderation and exercise and barley drink alcohol. However a year and a half ago i couldn't pass solids for a week but thinking this was down to food poisoning or summit so i left it, but i got pains that go so bad i was rushed to hospital just in time to save my life really as that past week was my pancreas beginning to die and the pain was my other internal organs starting to shut down! The docs found no reason for this and to this day its still unknown why it happened. So not to scaremonger or put a dampener on ur thots but dont take any risks with your health no matter how small.

I always make sure to use the restroom before bottoming so there is no mess so I don't normally have to go again until the next day after I've had sex. I do notice however that I often have "more trouble" the next time I go after having sex. Typically I have a problem with my ass tensing up and then not being able to go.