Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Sex/Play
I hope this is not an stupid question.

I have read on anal play/sex and I know all the basics (I think). You should do it slow and use lots of lube to avoid hurting yourself, or cause your sphincter to weaken. I'd like to know if there are maybe long-term damages that can be caused by that practice. I'm inexperienced, I rarely do it, but I'm curious cause it's something that can be enjoyable.

I never really date, so sex is not a part of my life right now, but I'm not quite sure how to get your ass "ready" for possible sex. I read some people use enema to clean it up, but I read that can be harmful and that you should be Ok as long as you got empty bowels and take a shower. Any thoughts on that?

Hello there [MENTION=22208]estudantet[/MENTION], that's not a stupid question Big Grin

About getting yourself ready, you should take it slow and as you said use lots of lube. It doesn't hurt to start with rimming or fingering and what not, big part also to learn how relax and take deep breaths while doing it. There isn't any proof for damage if you have anal sex, you only will get damaged if you fist or stick something huge up in there. It's enjoyable if you know how to avoid pain. As for enema, they are harmful if you use them excessively, using them without re-establishing gut/intestine flora, and not using them correctly.

Don't forget the condom. always be safe...
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Don't forget the condom. always be safe...

I agree with [MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION]

Good luck to ya. I bottomed for two minutes 4 years ago. Never again. Worst pain ever. Maybe when I get married lol

Start by using your own digits to practise and to learn more about what feels good.

Then move up to a small dildo.... do not use household objects that could be harmful...and nothing too big or too long or too inflexible. Use these to find your prostate and to learn how to relax your sphincter and practise muscle control.

And of course, lots of lube.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lonelyloser93 Wrote:Good luck to ya. I bottomed for two minutes 4 years ago. Never again. Worst pain ever. Maybe when I get married lol

That's because you were trying to do it for the sake of doing it and the other guy was trying to do it without taking time to get you in the mood for it.

If you ever get with a guy who'll take the time for intense foreplay and all that fun stuff... it'll be different.

Also.. take this from me......... when you meet a guy you're really into you'll want to do it with him no matter how bad it hurts... once you get psyched up like that there will be no pain.

Anal sex is very enjoyable. Yes, lots of lube and take it slow. No, you can't have long term damage from sex unless, as someone else said, you get fisted or put something really huge up there.

I've taken many cocks, some huge. But I'm still ok, no damage done.

As a bottom cleanliness is very important, so yes a shower is a must. Wash yourself right up there, get a soapy finger up there as far as it goes. But as long as you've emptied your bowels you should be ok, no need for an enema.

This might be another stupid question, but as for household objects (since I live with family and I can't have toys ) what you guys think of a tooth brush, to do that, does it sound okay?

[Image: Shocked-Face.jpg]

Go ahead if you want to. Just remember I'm not ever kissing you if you brush your teeth OR DONT.