Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal Sex/Play
An old toothbrush**** hahahahaha

Rareboy Wrote:Use these to find your prostate and to learn how to relax your sphincter and practise muscle control.

i would have sworn i didn't even have a prostate before i actually knew what it was ( i wouldn't be able to ejaculate three times a day without one Lol2 ) i just can't seem to find it, kinda embarrassing...

and when is the pain supposed to kick in?... i don't ever recall feeling anything particularly painful....

estudantet Wrote:This might be another stupid question, but as for household objects (since I live with family and I can't have toys ) what you guys think of a tooth brush, to do that, does it sound okay?

Use the other end.

[Image: capower.jpg]

a toothbrush doesn't sound very pleasant. maybe a candle or a long, peeled carrot.

just be careful as a dildo or buttplug has a flared base so it can't get all the way in you with no way to pull it out. if you're using something else and your hands are slippery, you risk losing your grip. i am sure that the emergency room doctors at the hospital have removed all sorts of objects from people's butts.

Anonymous Wrote:a toothbrush doesn't sound very pleasant. maybe a candle or a long, peeled carrot.

just be careful as a dildo or buttplug has a flared base so it can't get all the way in you with no way to pull it out. if you're using something else and your hands are slippery, you risk losing your grip. i am sure that the emergency room doctors at the hospital have removed all sorts of objects from people's butts.

I've heard tales of everything from a lightbulb (yes, a fucking glass-made lightbulb! Did I mention it's made of glass?) to a pear to a toy car.

Also, a toothbrush? .. That's about the same width as a finger or if you've got bigger hands than me, it's even less. If you can't have (sex)toys, use your fingers.

Ok... I feel embarassed now.

An umbrella handle, if it's not curved and solidly made (wood, or plastic maybe) ? Protect it in a condom (and lube) anyway. Wash after use. I mean the handle only, use an old umbrella that's falling apart.

estudantet Wrote:Ok... I feel embarassed now.

Don't be. We've been there.
Just don't go sticking things up there that can hurt you or get stuck. If they get stuck you need medical help. Some guy died after having something stuck for a week.
And if you use some random item, throw it out afterwards.

Cuddly Wrote:Don't be. We've been there.
Just don't go sticking things up there that can hurt you or get stuck. If they get stuck you need medical help. Some guy died after having something stuck for a week.
And if you use some random item, throw it out afterwards.

Yeah I'm careful not to let anything in too far and I don't hurt myself, and I asked about the brush cause it's somewhat flexible and it is smooth... still embarrassed though... hahaha

I guess I will have to wait till I can have some toy hahah

Some (singles) cigar tubes are ideally sized and shaped, but you must entertain precautions, such as...keep hold of it, or it'll vanish inside you and you'll not be smoking that one for at least 8 hours, special occasion or no special occasion! If the checkout girl asks what you're doing with the cigar tube, wear an innocent expression, and walk out calmly, clutching your receipt and hobble over to your car!

There are even some felt pens / magic markers / felt marker pens that have the right shape and size, but...again, the stuck inside problem must be given lots of attention, first. It's a good idea to make certain to secure the cap on the pen, or you'll be leaving behind, in there, cave paintings and graffiti!

Other ways include a small "Snappy" bag / sandwich bag over a finger (advice: it's probably best to remove the sandwiches, first - the lunch you save might one day be your own).

You could also, of course, roll a condom down over a forefinger.

Another is...cut the longest finger piece off a household/housework rubber glove, with an extra long palm piece of the rubber that remains outside you when your covered finger is inside you - for the purposes of pulling it back out, again, later, or if you panic about it getting stuck.

When it comes to making ends meet, good luck!