Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal fissures.
Currently suffering from what I'm assuming are chronic anal fissures. I'm taking prescription ointment from my GI currently, but after freaking myself out by reading too much online, I feel as though surgery may be my only option to completely heal it. This is extremely troubling because I'm a bottom, and can't enjoy anal sex with an anal fissure. I'm just curious as to whether or not having anything down there will be pleasurable again post-surgery. If anyone has any advice/personal experience, please let me know!

trymcnl Wrote:[...] If anyone has any advice/personal experience, please let me know!

I sure do, Honey.

I had the same problem once and it was awful. It was so painful I could barely defecate or even sleep and anal sex was totally out of the question.

To make matters worse, I wrongly assumed I had hemorroids and tried some medication that was completely useless.

So my advice is this: go see a doctor (proctologist, gastroenterologist) as soon as possible. Only a doctor can determine what your condition really is and prescribe you the right treatment, self medication is always a risk.

If this really is an anal fissure, you probably will not need surgery but only your doctor can say for sure. In my case, I tried a wonderful ointment called BAG BALM and it was very effective, I can't praise it enough.

[Image: bag_balm.jpg]

If you can't find BAG BALM where you live, you can order it on Amazon.

I also tried an excellent cream called QUADRIDERM that combines several different ingredients and treats all sorts of skin conditions.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

See your doctor. Punto finalmente. If you want it official I can have Doctor Alexander (my husband) to tell you the exact same thing. The problem of going online to find solution to your problems is that you will have several people giving you tips that worked for them, but often the problem they have wasn't diagnosed, just imagine one second that you're applying any of those tips and you endup with an asshole that is no longer practicable. Don't play games with your colon, the fact that you are bottom is one thing, don't forget the other vital function of your colon. Want to end up carrying a bag on your stomach? Don't jeopardize your colonic health because not having the possibility of getting penetrated will be the very last of your worries if you damage your colon so it stop functionning.

Go see a doctor first and ask him what's best.

Amen, Jake. Amen and amen.
I bid NO Trump!

Thank you guys. I did see a GI who performed a partial colonoscopy but saw nothing wrong. I still have a few weeks left using the ointment she prescribed me (Rectiv), so hopefully something will clear up by then.

trymcnl Wrote:Thank you guys. I did see a GI who performed a partial colonoscopy but saw nothing wrong. I still have a few weeks left using the ointment she prescribed me (Rectiv), so hopefully something will clear up by then.

That's the way to go. Always see a doctor when it's your health you can't play Russian Roulette with it.

MisterLove Wrote:I sure do, Honey.

I had the same problem once and it was awful. It was so painful I could barely defecate or even sleep and anal sex was totally out of the question.

To make matters worse, I wrongly assumed I had hemorroids and tried some medication that was completely useless.

So my advice is this: go see a doctor (proctologist, gastroenterologist) as soon as possible. Only a doctor can determine what your condition really is and prescribe you the right treatment, self medication is always a risk.

If this really is an anal fissure, you probably will not need surgery but only your doctor can say for sure. In my case, I tried a wonderful ointment called BAG BALM and it was very effective, I can't praise it enough.

[Image: bag_balm.jpg]

If you can't find BAG BALM where you live, you can order it on Amazon.

I also tried an excellent cream called QUADRIDERM that combines several different ingredients and treats all sorts of skin conditions.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Wow, the can looks exactly the same as it did when were using it on the dairy farm, lol. Some things really "don't" change....

Nor need they.
I bid NO Trump!

Dude you have my complete empathy and sympathy. I had an anal fissure happen during a BM in Afghanistan with only a medic and drugs to get me back on my feet. You cant imagine the rumors that started about how I supposedly really got a tear in my rear end. There was no way to escape that constant pain. And I have a higher pain tolerance than anyone I know of.

Then less than a year later back in the states I woke up one night with an even worse rectal pain than a fissure. It felt like I needed to take a dump so i went to the toilet. The pain was so bad I yelled for my bunk mate before I passed out. The doc asked me if it was the first time it happened. It was. Then he told me the bad news. I had to get ready for more of them cause once they start they keep happening for several years and theres nothing they can do about it. Its called proctalgia and they dont know what causes it. They always come on while youre sleeping and theres nothing that can be done for it. Its the most concentrated in one spot pain I have ever felt. Its like all the pain of a broken leg in just 2 inches. The only good news is they dont happen often and they never last more than 10 -15 minutes. The last one I had was this past valentines night. Since then Ive found out they hit men and teen boys more than females and proctalgia is pretty common. Also men who have had anal fissures are real likely to have proctalgia within 18 months.

So if it happens in a few months dont go into a huge panic and wait 10-15 minutes before you call 911 or anything. When it ends it does it all at once and you feel fine.

So it just hurt but nothing like a would happened? No bleeding or whatever? Were you able to take a dump? Was the fissure due to constipation?
I bid NO Trump!