Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal issues
Not sure if others have or had issues to this but i suffer from an anal fissure which can flare up and rip at anytime, doctors cannot heal it and im not sure they can be bothered to really. I am sick of using creams everyday so i have stopped that and will now have to suffer this open wound on top of the skin around the anus being raw on regular occasions, even wiping can suddenly make the skin go awful. Wet wipes are worse.

This is not a nice thing to have to manage with the possibility of sex with a man Sad

Anyone else any stories ?

No stories, but why do you not see a surgeon?

If I understand correctly, the condition could become life threatening if not managed.
I bid NO Trump!

Anonymous Wrote:Not sure if others have or had issues to this but i suffer from an anal fissure which can flare up and rip at anytime, doctors cannot heal it and im not sure they can be bothered to really. I am sick of using creams everyday so i have stopped that and will now have to suffer this open wound on top of the skin around the anus being raw on regular occasions, even wiping can suddenly make the skin go awful. Wet wipes are worse.

This is not a nice thing to have to manage with the possibility of sex with a man Sad

Anyone else any stories ?

is this a serious thread? i have a book on men's health (written by an actual medical doctor who has had decades of medical practice in this field) and anal fissures are treatable. the standard treatment is topical creams along with stool softeners and bulk agents. if this doesn't work and/or the problem is chronic they treat it surgically.

gay sites tend to manifest a particular kind of troll from time to time that comes on and describes anal problems, which are usually exaggerated beyond believable and graphically dramatic in nature.

doctors can heal anal fissures. if you're actually having this issue then you're either in a part of the world with substandard medical care, or you have an incompetent doctor.

and no, we certainly don't have any ''stories'' for you.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Yes this is real and by stories i mean real life accounts of themselves struggling with this issue, i am no troll. I actually find your post insulting having actually come to this site for help and advice i get branded by someone, why not be constructive instead of attacking me when i am wanting advice. You actually make me want to leave this site as if i ask for help i fear you will just attack my posts.

The reason I brought up surgery is because my brother developed a very serious infection from this and nearly did die.

At the very least, get another opinion from another doctor.
I bid NO Trump!

Anonymous Wrote:Yes this is real and by stories i mean real life accounts of themselves struggling with this issue, i am no troll. I actually find your post insulting having actually come to this site for help and advice i get branded by someone, why not be constructive instead of attacking me when i am wanting advice. You actually make me want to leave this site as if i ask for help i fear you will just attack my posts.

first off, since you can post anonymously you are not a brand new member for whom this is their first post. ergo, you must have had experience on this forum, other than my raw treatment of your post (which i know is exception rather than the rule on this forum. i probably am as unfriendly as you can get here, but my intention was not trying to insult you).

second, there are trolls who do this. if you're not a troll there's no reason for you to take my suspicions seriously. sorry if i don't take it seriously if someone who's supposedly suffering from an actual medical problem that interferes with his sex life to such a degree first asks for other ''stories'' of the kind, and not actual advice on what to do about the problem.

lastly, i gave you advice in case you were actually serious. but apparently you didn't read those parts.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

What [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] said.

And seriously dude, creams and treatments to keep it calmed down HAVE to be better than letting it flare up. They just have to be, no matter how much of a chore.

Ten minutes a day chore vs ALL day misery? I'll take the ten minutes, please.

Congratulations your Darwin award is in the post.

*Sigh* put down the laptop and call a doctor. Your flesh is literally ripped open like a paper bag, that's not something you can just tolerate anywhere on your body. Sooner or later it will get infected and you will get very sick and/or die. If you're not willing to use the treatments given to you then demand surgery.

Anonymous Wrote:I am sick of using creams everyday so i have stopped that and will now have to suffer this open wound on top of the skin around the anus being raw on regular occasions, even wiping can suddenly make the skin go awful. Wet wipes are worse.

Well....it must not bother you too much, if the act of putting cream on it is just too much bother...???? That being the case, I suppose that going to a surgeon isn't very likely....so, I got nothing.

Oh, and no, I have never personally had that problem, so I cannot commensurate with you over coffee and anal fissures...

~Beaux

For the love of Lucifer. .!!!!!
Use the creme!!

What is appealing, practical or attractive about an open wound around your butthole?

Thanks for killing my morning wood..
I officially resent you!!

(Kidding)

On a serious note..
Take care of yourself. .
No one will do it for you.