Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal issues
What i cant believe is the fact of my simple wording as made you all attack me, stories = account of you personally having issues with anything like that. To be honest now i have seen what type of answer i get asking anonymously i sure to hell do not want to ask advice under my real name on here. I actually do feel attacked and not comfortable with this site anymore.

Anonymous Wrote:. I am sick of using creams everyday so i have stopped that and will now have to suffer this open wound on top of the skin around the anus being raw on regular occasions

Use the cremes ...
Start getting information on corrective surgeries.

Ignore the posts you feel that are negative. ..
Pay attention to the posts you think are helpful...

The responses you think are negative are in relation to you ignoring the only option you have at this point .. "the creme"

See ..
the thread would have gone differently if you told us everything you tried did not work at all...

Is the wound better or worse now that you have stopped using the creme?

Anonymous Wrote:What i cant believe is the fact of my simple wording as made you all attack me, stories = account of you personally having issues with anything like that. To be honest now i have seen what type of answer i get asking anonymously i sure to hell do not want to ask advice under my real name on here. I actually do feel attacked and not comfortable with this site anymore.

Bye Felicia
~Beaux

Anonymous Wrote:What i cant believe is the fact of my simple wording as made you all attack me, stories = account of you personally having issues with anything like that. To be honest now i have seen what type of answer i get asking anonymously i sure to hell do not want to ask advice under my real name on here. I actually do feel attacked and not comfortable with this site anymore.

Dude I'm not trying to attack you I'm genuinely worried about you.

Quote:Congratulations your Darwin award is in the post.

Well ok with hindsight I can see what you mean, that was quite a rude and insensitive thing to say, I apologize. To be honest your post kinda freaked me out, that's a very serious, disgusting and painful injury to just be ignoring. I don't know you but I am genuinely concerned about your welfare.

Plus I don't believe anyone here is genuinely trying to attack or offend you. And in defense of the more suspicious posters anal fissures are exactly the topic a troll would post about.

So to rephrase my earlier comment.
1.I'm worried about you
2.Your injury is more severe than I think you realise in that it will probably get worse if left alone.
3.I seriously recommend seeking a second medical opinion.

~>The truth about forums<~

*A member starts a thread.

*The opening post reveals more than the opening poster realises.

* Members posting in the thread will point out inconsistencies.

*Most times the opening poster takes offense.

*Some posts are sweet and appeal to the sensitive side of the opening poster.

*Some posts will challenge his or her inconsistencies.

*Some posts are harsh but helpful .

*Some posts inject a bit of humor .

*Some post are appallingly dehumanizing.

There are times we type a few sentences ..and after reading what we wrote we realize ..
We could have done better..

A post will reflect a person's character..
You post enough on these forums .. people will get a general idea who and what you are.

To anonymous .

Focus on the positives..

Gentlemen, may we please put this series of posts to rest?

I am an old fashioned sort that was taught that "issues" means something to the effect of things being given forth. Every time I see the thread title, I am reminded of what usually is given forth from the anal opening. I prefer not to be reminded.

OP, please see that I view your plight with the greatest of charity and wish you well with the medical management of it.

I would even send you a coupon for lots of Wet Wipes if I could.

Be well.
I bid NO Trump!

Beaux Wrote:Bye Felicia
~Beaux

The shortness of your post means you did not need to have posted yet you chose to do anyway, obviously you did to be sarcastic and nasty.

End of thread i wish i had never joined this site, i will leave and understand gay men are not nice. I should not have joined a site that boasts of being helpful or aimed at helping and than be ridiculed by you. Very negative people and site, i will leave and stay away now.