Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal masturbation and safty
Hello I have a problem. I have done anal masturbation ever since I was like 14 or so. Now I'm 29 and I still enjoy it but I have a few problems with it. About a year or so ago I had a anal fissure it took it a while to heal but its better now. Just the other day I was using a dildo and I think I may have another one now.Cry It doesnt hurt but this morning when I tried to finger myself there was blood so I stopped. I guess my question is why am I having all of these problems now? I have never had any of these problems before. I always use plenty of lubrication and I never get to rough. Has anyone else ever had this problem before? How can I fix it?

Sorry, this is outside my experience, but if you are concerned you really should go back to the doctor.

marshlander Wrote:Sorry, this is outside my experience, but if you are concerned you really should go back to the doctor.

I really have to say the same...

this is one of those problems that you will, sadly, not be able to solve by looking online and hoping for the best :frown: get yourself checked out by a doctor as soon as you can. Not only to make yourself more comfortable but for your future sex life.

a very small amount of bleeding would not be uncommon after particularly rough sex, however as you describe it with history I would not think this is the case.

Dildo, sex toys, rousing drugs, ... i think that's not best your choice. it's good for present but too much using can be bad for you.
The first, you should stop what you're doing, i think it's damaged. wait to recover, try it again with lubricating substance.