Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal on Him?
I posted on here a while ago asking about anal sex. Well. . . The big day came and my virginity has vanished! We've been having anal sex for a while with me as bottom. Sadly however my boyfriend cannot take me. We've tried a lot and he can't take my penis. I'm really not big at all and we've used lube. What do we do?

Some men can't handle it period. Just gotta go with what feels right. Smile

There is a HUGE emotional/mental componet involved in anal sex. Even assuming that he is capable physically of the act, unless he REALLY wants it, it is going to be extreamly painful.
If it is a physical limitation, graduated butt-plugs have been known to work (or at least they did for one of my boyfriends).

^ This. Sex is a mind game. Try to set a mood, go slow. If he's tense it ain't gonna happen.

Hello there,
Anal sex can be a mission at times to over come.... Its not uncoommon this and the advice I would give is start lightly with foreplay... Insert one finger into his anus and use lube... Allow his inside to expand to your finger when his ready increase it to two fingers and then three... I wouldnt recommend anymore than three otherwise ya might as well shove ya whole fist up there lol... Just take it one step at a time... Possible solution is to ask your boyfriend to lay on his elbows and knees because then the "dominance" position is obtained... Try different positions... Apply loads of lube if needed but remember to do a little finger mouse foreplay first to make him gag for more.... Another solution is for you BOTH to go visit the little boys room and drop presents off to the sewers making sure your both empty and clean afterwards... Otherwise... ill elave it to your imagenation what would happebn next lol

Kindest regards and best of luck

zeon xx