Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal sex - Bottoming - External hemorrhoid
Hey guys I'm glad I have found this website! Please just gay guys or doctors. I'm a young gay versatile but mostly bottom too. Actually I had my first time like two weeks ago so I consider myself versatile but I have always wanted to be bottom. He is like 8 years older than me. When he penetrated me I felt a huge pain at the right side of my anus. I told him to stop and I was lucky because we haven't had enough time to do it as we should do it and as we were nervous about time, a few minutes later he was cumming on my leg...Anyways, I went to the doctor, no sexually transmitted diseases were found, just an external hemorrhoid at the place I felt the huge pain. So I went to a doctor, he told me I have that hemorrhoid and cryptitis (this last one is something I probably had before having sex because I was going to one doctor and another to solve something that was bothering me there). This last doctor which seems to be professional and recognized by other doctors told me if cryptitis continues bothering me, he would have to do a surgery and at the same time he could solve the external hemorrhoid, I think removing it. Apparently on the inside I have a thrombosis. I'm taking pills and avoiding rice and red meat. I have an appointment with him in two days. So I would appreciate if you can give advices about which procedure is the best and less painful. You probably understand I want to be happy and have a normal life, that includes sex, I'm worry about it. Please tell me your experiences with it and if you can be bottoming Smile

Thank you so much! And sorry for writing so much!

I'm sorry, if you have a medical condition like this getting anal sex at this time just isn't in the cards.

While a hard penis isn't exactly like a shaft of iron or wood, its still hard enough and sex lasting on average 7 minutes has sufficient friction (even with the best of lubes) to lead making your medical condition worse.

I strongly suggest you tell your doctor your into anal sex. If s/he isn't aware that you put your arse through other activities then their prognosis and treatment options may not fully suit YOUR needs.

And stop seeking to have a normal life. Normal is a horrible, ugly word what makes people feel less than when they operate outside of 'normal' social standards.

Aim to function within nominal parameters of human experience - which is far, far more inclusive - and thus far few humans have actually gone outside of that.

Not having anal sex while you treat your condition(s) is what we all have to do under the same circumstances. Telling your doctor the truth about it all is safe and will make you feel MUCH better about it all when he explains the why and how. DO IT.

If you think your doctor is having a negative reaction tell him and give him a chance to be human AND a good/better doctor. He probably already has several gay patients anyway! This is the same as having the flu but not wanting to miss work time so you go in sick and you just get worse and share the infection and end up HAVING to do what you needed to do willingly in the first place! Just do it.

Get well smart and you'll likely get well quicker. Don't make it worse by trying to have your illness and anal sex too. Tell your bf the whole truth too. He may need some educating and you're being brave enough to include him openly will show you are worthy partner! Maybe he'll help come up with creative and cooperative ways to be intimate without risking the healing treatment. Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart