Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal sex?? Help!
So I am a 17 year old and I have been seeing a guy for the last few weeks now, we havnt had sex yet just oral, I was wondering is anal soar and is it bad, I have been told it isn't good, is it pleasurable?

Make sure you are ready. And don't rush into anything. The first time can be painful but if your partner takes it slow and easy. It won't be too bad.

The most important thing is be safe. Use protection and make sure you are physically and emotionally ready.

the best way to prepare is by posting exactly the same thing a million times on an internet forum

it'll definitely hurt once he put his thing inside your anal. but after a few minutes when your muscles have relaxed it'll not hurt that much :3

P.S. it'll feel like popping

It'll probably hurt somewhat your first time. If you have never had anything up your anus before, you'll probably have to get used to the sensation. Once you master it though... welcome to the best feeling in the world.

Holy bump Batman.

It hurt me the first time, but the pain should go away. You have to use a lot of lube, and he has to go slow on you while you adjust to his cock. My first guy was average thankfully, but I did get with a big guy... and to make it worse he went rough on me... and I bled! Plus, this was such a rushed hookup so he didn't even use lube just his spit/pre cum and yeah it was the most painful obviously. So I learned my lesson, don't let a guy do that to you. Although... I kinda like it rough but that's another story lol.

It will hurt for sure the first time, but at the same time, it does feel somewhat good. Anyways, don't try the whole thing at the start, or else you will get a painful fissure. Trying small things day by day to relax it.

...also make sure you clean yourself down there.my bf (he always tops but wanted to bottom once) didn't one time and I almost puked. So give yourself some water enemas until it comes out clear and in the shower wash your hole with some soap and you'll be a confident squeaky clean bottom Smile

so the first time i ever had sex (anally) i cried so hard because the pain was so surprising to me. Not that it was incredibly horrible but it was new and intense. Luckily my BF at the time was very comforting on the issue and he just held me all night until i fell asleep. But just prepare yourself for a hot shot of Pain in your bum. And if your partner is loving and cares about you he will work with you slowly to make it happen.

After that though...you can have explosive orgasms from anal sex.