Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anal tear: Need help!
This is kinda personal, but i really need help so i thought this might be a good place to start.

Me and my boyfriend were having sex the other day (him on me) and i somehow got a cut inside me. Now we can't have sex and i've noticed i'm lightly bleeding when i go to the toilet.

What should i do? Go to my doctor, or is there something i could try without going through that embarrassment?

Hello there first time poster, welcome! You should definitely go to the doctor. You do not want to get an infection. That will be seriously painful. You should see your doctor immediately. Perhaps you can search up some ointment that may solve your problem. I say go to your doctor first and he may prescribe you something to make that wound heal.

Uh, you should probably go to the doctor. I'm pretty sure there's no home remedies for an anal tear.

D'oh, that's too bad. There isn't something you can buy at the store to make the wound better? Sorry I wouldn't know. I don't perform anal sex.

Not that I would think of. Sure you could try some ointment, but it's on the inside. Kind of awkward if you're sticking your finger up your ass.
Doctor's. Go. Now.

You should see a doctor when you have medical concerns.

That being said, it just sounds like you have a hemorrhoid and it will heal, give yourself a rest, high fiber diet and no anal sex for a couple weeks.

If you continue to bleed past a few days, if the bleeding gets worse, or if you start to feel pain or have a high fever, go to a doctor immediately because you might have an infection or an anal fissure that won't heal on its own.

Thanks for your help everyone. Ill look into some treatments for anal fissure's and probably go to my doctor. Confusedmile: x

Your doctor will probably prescribe a laxative to help you go to the bathroom so you dont have to strain :/ I have one and have had for it months (Straining too much on the toliet yeah... no sex). I knows its incredibly painful and best thing to do is just try and relax as much as you can because believe me being stressed makes it worst so much more.

You should seek medical attention as everyone has stated but since you mentioned possible embarrassment I wanted to say to you that you can find a gay friendly doctor usually though a local gay organization...hope that helps you...and I hope you heal soon.

yeah I think everyone's pretty much covered it...

it sounds most likely that you have a small internal hemmoroid that's causing the bleeding HOWEVER I am not a doctor so please get this checked out in case it's something more serious. I know it's embarassing but at least you'll get a final answer.

*gross alert* diet can help a lot, if you're constipated and not pooping right you can aggravate and cause things like hemorroids so it's best to work on eating right so it's all easier >.> I don't know how else to put it but that lol hope ur okay