Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anal toys
Looking for some advice on toys. I have bought a few small ones and enjoyed the feeling, however, when I have gone to some with a bigger girth, I have found trouble getting them in. Any advice on some good sized toys to expand my horizons with?

Aneros progasm. Simple, but very affective. For me anyway.

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/aneros-progas...-9771.html

I only have one toy lol

That has an interesting shape, I'll have to look into something like that...you know since I'm single and so on...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Cridders88 Wrote:Aneros progasm. Simple, but very affective. For me anyway.

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/aneros-progas...-9771.html

How soft/flexible are these? I'm kind of new to the subject of toys myself...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:I only have one toy lol

That has an interesting shape, I'll have to look into something like that...you know since I'm single and so on...

Yeah, it's a perfect shape, if you get my drift. Does exactly what it says on the tin! If toys are your thing, it should be a part of any guys "collection", seriously Smile

axle2152 Wrote:How soft/flexible are these? I'm kind of new to the subject of toys myself...

It's rigid. Lube it up, put it in and it gently rocks and massages the prostate as things release "contract" back there, which tends to happen after you have had it in for a few minutes. I bought one on reading the departed Virge's thread on it back along. He was a big advocator of them too Smile

Hmm sounds like I need to work my up to that. I've bottomed like...twice? I think and didn't go well, so fast forward to now I got myself a toy...and I feel like that would be really uncomfortable for me or someone very inexperienced with that stuff... I know a lot of it is just being able to relax....
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Hmm sounds like I need to work my up to that. I've bottomed like...twice? I think and didn't go well, so fast forward to now I got myself a toy...and I feel like that would be really uncomfortable for me or someone very inexperienced with that stuff... I know a lot of it is just being able to relax....

Actually, it is a perfect toy to start off with. There is bit of mild pain going in if you aren't entirely relaxed, but as it only moves very little once it is in place, there is no pain at all afterwards. And believe me, I am not experienced in bottoming either lol. And that image makes it look bigger than it actually is.

Cridders88 Wrote:Actually, it is a perfect toy to start off with. There is bit of mild pain going in if you aren't entirely relaxed, but as it only moves very little once it is in place, there is no pain at all afterwards. And believe me, I am not experienced in bottoming either lol. And that image makes it look bigger than it actually is.

Ah ok, I was thinking the same thing too lol, I was like hmm...not sure about that one lol
Check out my stuff!

This was my first and outs still my old stand by. But it's narrow so I'm not sure it's good for what you want it for.
http://pleasuretease.com/product/515/Rud...oCLgnw_wcB

It has gone down in price also.