Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analysis
[Image: Analysis.png]

One time in bed I had to fart real bad but didn't want to get up and I knew it was going to be a mega stinker.
I was on my side, so I lifted one leg to draw in an air pocket under the the covers. Then I pulled the covers tight around my back and neck before I farted. When I let my leg down all the farty air was pushed out on Jay's side of the bed around his face.

That was one of the worst mistakes of my life.

Why is it that farts instantly turn grown men into nine-year-old boys?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Why is it that farts instantly turn grown men into nine-year-old boys?

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Go take your Beano and Gasex
and hand me a lighter.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Virge Wrote:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Go take your Beano and Gasex
and hand me a lighter.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

That guy is trying to get rid of ass hairs the wrong way.

Beano has a bad side effect. I took some once and it did stop the farts from coming out my back side,,, but the gas built up inside my tummy and expelled itself up thru my throat and past my lips!!!!!!!!... Those burps would make a dead skunk get up and crawl away............ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
We Have Elvis !!

dynamodean Wrote:That guy is trying to get rid of ass hairs the wrong way.

Yeh, maybe so but he's sure having more fun than he ever could with a razor and some lather!!!!!!!!!!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Beano has a bad side effect. I took some once and it did stop the farts from coming out my back side,,, but the gas built up inside my tummy and expelled itself up thru my throat and past my lips!!!!!!!!... Those burps would make a dead skunk get up and crawl away............ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Image: tumblr_nbbnzzg7Ip1tv8x2go1_500.gif]

[COLOR="Red"]
[SIZE="7"]CAUTION!
Hazardous Words Ahead!
Proceed at your own risk![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[SIZE="5"]This may gross some people out.... If I even thin about farting I'm going to set off smoke alarms and make my dogs look at each other to find out which of them shit on the floor.

But jay..... His farts never stink. I mean NEVER! He has farted while I was rimming him and I can tell you with total certainty they are odorless. We can get wild 'doing it" and when he gets "almost there" sometimes he does farts that sound like an elephant trumpeting with a wah wah pedal up his trunk. NO SMELL OF ANY KIND.... I've gotten to the point I'm used to them.

What I'm getting at is finding out if anyone else has met guys whose farts don't stink of who fart during sex......

Maybe I should have put on a sack face and gone anonymous to ask this. hahahaha! [/SIZE]

What on earth is the guy in the gif doing?

OK, I saw the other post, so now I understand.

Why are people supposed to know about these things?
I bid NO Trump!

Actually, I'm pretty tolerant of farts....not sneezing.

Better Out than In.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] Hardhead1 sent me a video from youtube that the GIF is made from. The brother of the boy in the GIF hid a vid cam in his room after their Mom cut of the boy's WOW account. He's bitching a bitch fit. I'll post the vid later. It's hilarious.