Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anastacia
Fantastic singer and managed to capture a short clip of her at Heaven on 1st Nov 08

hehe, got an album of hers, well i won it, if that counts lol, was in a raffle Confusedmile:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Fantastic singer and managed to capture a short clip of her at Heaven on 1st November

The sound's not that great actually, WLM, it's a pity.Cry .. Great voice though... when you can hear it properly.

princealbertofb Wrote:The sound's not that great actually, WLM, it's a pity.Cry .. Great voice though... when you can hear it properly.

Listen to the proper track it will sound heaps better... just crowd noise, background noise etc.. camera just picked it all up.

Rolleyes
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Listen to the proper track it will sound heaps better... just crowd noise, background noise etc.. camera just picked it all up.

You're so right Michael... I don't know why I didn't think of it... But then you deliberately put up that video to tease our eyes... no???? Rolleyes :confused: :eek: :biggrin:

What's Heaven like?????
Invasion
crowded?

I put it up so it gets more views and comments!! lol

Heaven's not bad... smaller than G-A-Y, gets very crowded.. especially at the foot of the stage where I was (hanging onto the stairs!), drinks just as expensive as most clubs. LOL... saw several people I saw from the last time I went too... not to talk to though... gets its their regular hangout...

BiPenny... you know that muscle guy you pointed out to me when we saw Sugababes... he was there again.. copped a feel of his chest n abs this time Big Grin

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I put it up so it gets more views and comments!! lol

Heaven's not bad... smaller than G-A-Y, gets very crowded.. especially at the foot of the stage where I was (hanging onto the stairs!), drinks just as expensive as most clubs. LOL... saw several people I saw from the last time I went too... not to talk to though... gets its their regular hangout...

BiPenny... you know that muscle guy you pointed out to me when we saw Sugababes... he was there again.. copped a feel of his chest n abs this time Big Grin

So Heaven is a place where you can "cop a feel of his chest n abs" then??? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :biggrin:

Hi All,
I went to heaven when i was 17 and from what i remember the guy i went to told me once that where it is based someone tried to blow up the area years ago... Also if i remember right heaven is where it goes downstairs through the doors and i still remember this lesbian came over to me as i was sitting down and because i was sitting on a stool she claimed was hers she stubbed her cigarette out on my arm Cry I did ask for water but they wanted me to pay for it and as i had no cash because my mate was treating me i had to enjoy my night with an extra... A burning arm with cigarette burns stained into the skin Cry

kindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:Hi All,
I went to heaven when i was 17 and from what i remember the guy i went to told me once that where it is based someone tried to blow up the area years ago... Also if i remember right heaven is where it goes downstairs through the doors and i still remember this lesbian came over to me as i was sitting down and because i was sitting on a stool she claimed was hers she stubbed her cigarette out on my arm Cry I did ask for water but they wanted me to pay for it and as i had no cash because my mate was treating me i had to enjoy my night with an extra... A burning arm with cigarette burns stained into the skin Cry

kindest regards

zeon x

That's a bit rough, Zeon... Not very nice. Now I know why I dislike cigarettes. They can also burn holes through your garments. But I'd sooner have a hole in my sweater than in my skin...:mad: :frown:

zeon Wrote:Hi All,

kindest regards

zeon x

Another fantastic reason for the smoking ban... sorry to hear of your experience Zeon... that really sucks. :frown: