Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anastacia
I'm sorry to hear you got burned as well babe - that SUCKS ...

... and I'm glad you (my bro) had a good time - you shoulda divebombed the stage and gotten some snaps of you with Ms Anastasia - THAT woulda been SO COOL !!!!! :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:I'm sorry to hear you got burned as well babe - that SUCKS ...

... and I'm glad you (my bro) had a good time - you shoulda divebombed the stage and gotten some snaps of you with Ms Anastasia - THAT woulda been SO COOL !!!!! :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

But her bodyguard come husband would probably have killed me! lol. Damn he was gorgeous too! Big Grin

LOL, i bet :biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:But her bodyguard come husband would probably have killed me! lol. Damn he was gorgeous too! Big Grin

sounds like it would have been worth it all :tongue:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:BiPenny... you know that muscle guy you pointed out to me when we saw Sugababes... he was there again.. copped a feel of his chest n abs this time Big Grin

I don't remember the guy - which probably means its a good thing I have become tee-total for a while!! (With the exception of whiskey mouthwash to try and help me get rid of the horrendous mouth ulcers I currently have!)

Heaven is an odd place. It's underground with no ventilation so as you enter down the steps its like descending into the pits of hell. Is actually not that small altogether but its like a maze and when the full capacity crowd is all in one room its packed.

I preffered G-A-Y and Heaven as 2 seperate entities - they were completely different venues and the amalgamation has spoilt them IMHO.

she is amazing...
i agree...
she has a very unique voice...