Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I'M READY :D
megumidesu Wrote:hashingly dansome

Ted Danson?

Sylph Wrote:And I a more supportive Mother...

Oh SB darling... where did the time go? He just done sprung up and graduated under our noses and is interested in Daddies and whips and BDSM and all that and we completely missed all of it!

Oh my dear T^T what kind of Mother am I? :crying-and-sorry-li

... But everyone knows it's the Father's fault automatically, so I blame youMsn-slapping

Hands-make-heart

While you were busy educating and feeding him I took him to some reaaaaaally shady places. I'm sorry Sad Let's do our best with our next child, whoever that is!

You look amazing! :-D That really is a very nice suit, it fits you perfectly.

edit: it suits* you perfectly ;P

Sylph Wrote:Awwz .

You just look so precious! Forgive-me-smiley

Seriously Kenny, those are some adorable chubby wubby cheeks, they're so cute.

My friends say my cheeks are chubby wubby, but you Kenny have got the cheeks.

I'm afraid for you what would happen if you were to walk into a gay bar... omgosh, you might leave either, married, sprung or pregnant and gurl, I know you don't wanna get preggers...

Shoot Drake swooped me up, knocked me up and wifed me up. in my dreams

But serious, you do look adorable..ly handsome ^.^ .

God, my picture turned out icky, cause one of my braids(I had braids at the time going down my back), had fell over my shoulder and I was wearing beads in my school colours, so all you see is a Red bead on top of my pretty blue gown...

We don't wear suits, because here, we have to wear school uniforms, both public and private school, so -.-.

I have to find my graduation picture gurl... actually I still have my cap and gown... oh gurl, even 2 years ago seems like a long time x.x :crying-and-sorry-li

The only reason YOU would have "chubby wubby" cheeks is from people slappy wapping yo nappy wappy head all day long!!!
Drool-smiley

OlderButWiser Wrote:Is this a dead daddy?
[Image: tumblr_mrxtz3tdKx1rd2i9mo1_500.jpg]
ObW
X

[SIZE="5"]I think he over daddied himself!!

Its a daddycide!!!![/SIZE]

[Image: bth_CryingSmiley.gif]

SolemnBoy Wrote:While you were busy educating and feeding him I took him to some reaaaaaally shady places. I'm sorry Sad Let's do our best with our next child, whoever that is!

How could you! I knew I saw mud on your boots that night, but I had to take the curlers out of my Dreads and apply some aloe vera to them, to keep myself beautiful...for you!! and this is what I find out?

Hmpf, you'd be lucky if you get some, anytime soon, mr!

Msn-slapping

Next time, I will be a single mother and you just send me money for the baby's shit, that's how my mother did it!

Men... ugh, -.-

MisterTinkles Wrote:The only reason YOU would have "chubby wubby" cheeks is from people slappy wapping yo nappy wappy head all day long!!!
Drool-smiley

Don't be jealous bitch, cause your hairline is making a hasty retreat from that ugly ass face!

It didn't even put up a fight and rose that white flag of surrender so quick, you went deaf and blind at the same time!

And I am a fine ass plump bitch, so just because your flat ass is lacking, don't mean you gotta hate on all of my delicious lady lumps.

Msn-slapping

Get a grip, ma'am, of your edges before I blow them off the single strand of hair from your head they're hanging on to! And leave my Dreads alone, thanks.

Hands-make-heart

Sylph Wrote:Don't be jealous bitch, cause your hairline is making a hasty retreat from that ugly ass face!

It didn't even put up a fight and rose that white flag of surrender so quick, you went deaf and blind at the same time!

And I am a fine ass plump bitch, so just because your flat ass is lacking, don't mean you gotta hate on all of my delicious lady lumps.

Msn-slapping

Get a grip, ma'am, of your edges before I blow them off the single strand of hair from your head they're hanging on to! And leave my Dreads alone, thanks.

Hands-make-heart

[Image: atlasecardjealous_thumb.png]

MY hair will ALWAYS be more beautiful than YOUR hair....
[Image: men-with-long-hairstyles.jpg]

YOUR hair on the otherhand.....well, the comedic disaster speaks for itself...
[Image: Bron4.jpg]

And yes, you ARE one fine plump assed bitch....
[Image: article-0-0CF7D31B00000578-208_224x411.jpg]
With lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and LOTS of "lady bumps"!!!!

[Image: 1332337806515_5937331.png]

Evilgrin1
Drool-smiley

lmaoooo omg you guys XD

good nice color; suit can be used again for another occasion.