Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And Without Further Ado...
I'm back. Not that I very much announced I was going anywhere, but none the less, more than one of you lovely fellas noticed my overly extended absence, so I should let you know tis over.

As you probably noticed from my progressively... less than cheerful posts, I was feeling a lot of stuff catching up and all, and things had been a bit 'peering into the abyss' for a bit.

Anyway, hit a point where I reacted so out of character to something completely ridiculous that it kinda started flashing in Las Vegas Neon that burnout was ahead, and so, I took a bit of a hiatus from life in general.

As unproductive as it is, have spent a lot of time doing a lot of things I've wanted to do for a while, dealt with a lot of back-burner issues, read things and listened to things I haven't had the time to, etc and I can cheerfully say, I'm quite thoroughly rested and recovered in a way I've needed for a few years (don't ask when the last time I took a holiday proper before now was. I'm not even certain) and in a much better frame of mind.

Anyhoo, that's my completely unthrilling point of the moment, but now to the important stuff.

The sarcasm, humour, minor bitchiness, major niceness, uber helpfulness and collective shoulder to cry on is back, and for that, I expect at least -one- little smile, yes?

Lol. Anyway, hope's all well with the old crowd and all's good with any newbies I happened to have missed. As ever, any and all can shout me up whenever from anything from a random banter to a good howl about life in general and anything in between. Winknudge

Much love all. Big Grin

Ky xxxxx

Welcome Back Matey Remybussi

Glad you cleared some of your old issues

xxxxxx

I never metcha last time round, but welcome back all the same :biggrin: I'm sure many people will be very happy, and as a result, throw a huge party, complete with red carpet and ticker-tape parade :tongue:

Dan x

Thankya star hun, how've you been mr? And yeah, long overdue. =)

Heya dan, lol aww thankya, will hold them to that now. :tongue: Should at least keep Sox happy Wink

Haha xxx

Ay up chick Smile

Welcome back Bighug glad to hear you're back on top. Hope everything's just peachy.

Now as for this parade: do i get to oragnise it?? Will there be acrobats?? And matching unicorns?? And maybe a gamelan orchestra...

*floats away into wonderful world of parade planning*

Coffee

[COLOR="Purple"]Hey Woolfe,

Great to hear ya done so well. It is the rare person who can notice it is time to slow down and smell the espresso.

Glad to have ya back all fresh and ready for some laughs.[/COLOR]

sox-and-the-city Wrote:... And maybe a gamelan orachestra...

*floats away into wonderful world of parade planning*
You had me worried for a moment. I've only ever played and taught Javanese style gamelan and I've moved enough instruments to know that I do not want to carry them in a parade :eek:

After a bit of research I discovered that baleganjur is a Balinese style of processional gamelan playing, although if I can be in your band I'll let someone else carry the gongs!

Thanks, Sox, I've discovered something I didn't know about Confusedmile:

Yay Confusedmile:

Tis EXACTLY the kinda thing i had in mind, that. Wasn't sure if such a thing existed as processional gamelan, so am very much pleased to discover i'm not the only one who sees how awesome the idea is...

Oh, and sure, we'll get a man to carry the gongs hehehe...

Nice to see you around again Woolfe,glad to hear that all is well.

Hey Woolfe, I think i've read a few or your old posts.
Nice to hear your doing better!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so