Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And animals don't have feelings?
http://www.lightchasers.us/5844/a-bird-story/

Animals have feelings and are better than most humans. I'd rather a person die than an animal... Mostly due to the gross extinction being caused by humans.

That is so sad . . . (T_T)

Kiid Wrote:Animals have feelings and are better than most humans. I'd rather a person die than an animal... Mostly due to the gross extinction being caused by humans.

Regardless of his involvement?...

This is so sad to me (and the bird story reminded me of it):

When I saw this some time ago it had a description that gave the background story, but I could only find this one which doesn't explain what happened, just shows this. As best I recall both cats were feral (which is why the person recording it didn't approach, and also wanted to show that they know love and grief as well) and one was hit by a car. The cat remained until people came to remove the dead cat. :frown:

Interesting, but there is no way of telling what that cat was "feeling".

Could just be anthropomorphism.

Oh, that was just depressing. That poor birdie Sad

Most animals have emotions; after-all, the limbic system is quite an early evolutionary development.

The bird link dint work for me. Said something about "link disabled" or some such nonesense.

How can animals NOT have emotions and feelings? They have the same make up as humans, just in a differently shaped form: brains, lungs, hearts, nerves, livers, kidneys, etc...

I can tell you, dogs couldn't cry if they didn't have emotions and feelings, cats wouldn't scream and try to resuscitate their gone friends, birds wouldn't starve themselves to death over their owners passing away!!

A man was attacked and killed in this street.
HIs dog never left his side.

What gets me furious, is that people will comfort each other at someones death, but they just totally ignore the animals.

WARNING!!!
Dont watch this unless you can handle it!!