Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And another one
Hi, newbie here, even though already a vet. My first attempt at introducing myself from last night obv. got lost in some NSA data farm. Nothing sensational to report here

German living in the US, with my American husband of 10 months. We've been together for over 20 years and live in Orlando, FL. I'm another refugee from the site-that-must-not-be-named where I was for 7 years. I'm not a frequent poster, but if you get me going....

Professionally, I'm an office-drone for a large Global company, working from home for 3 days a week, which is the greatest luxury. I enjoy movies, reading and and am a very-strong introvert IRL and happiest with a good book, ice cream and chocolate. To balance that out I'm pretty health-conscious and work out with a personal trainer. My fav kind of vacation is doing gay cruises.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Can you hire me? I want to werq from home.

Hi and Welcome to GS!

Welcome!!! ^_^

Wavey

Hey and welcome to GS - I find it kinda funny some of you RJers have posted more than the members on here haha
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Hey and welcome to GS - I find it kinda funny some of you RJers have posted more than the members on here haha
We type fast. REEEALLY FAST.

Hi and welcome to gs Smile enjoy the site.

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi BHP! *grins and waves*

yay BHP , I love you all !