Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And another one
Hi all, did you miss me? (Don't answer that)
Early in July gayspeak wouldn't let me on the page anymore, claiming I wasn't authorized to enter the page.... No clue which internet gods decided to play fate.
A desperate email of mine to the webmaster remained unanswered. Accepting my banishment I tried to find happiness elsewhere, mostly in the evil empire of FB and on the languishing old world until tonight when I received an email tonight from the GS-gods. I tried the provided link and eureka I was allowed back into these holy halls.

So, I'm back

Yeah

Bernd
Bounce2Bounce2Bounce2
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

YAY! I actually really did miss you ...so glad you are back! I wonder what happened?

Good to see ya back! I wondered what had happened.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Will: This happened to Adam on a writing site he's on - much frustration until the admin got to the root of the problem and announced triumphantly, It's a glitch!!!!

Glad you're no longer ostracized Elkgrin

Glad you are back with us. Smile

Of course we're glad you're back. A detailed accounting of all interesting exploits would be wonderful!

Don't feel too bad. My online pharmacy sometimes does the same sort of rejection routine with me.
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome back Bernd! I remember you saying elsewhere, that secret mystery spot, about not being able to sign in here, but I guess I didn't exactly understand what you meant until you just explained it here.