Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And it doesn't even look weird.
I remember when I did modern dance and hip hop, but I never had a guy partner lol and for hip hop, it was mostly solo/group stuff, so no up close and personals and seeing as how my body prefers more dancey music, any dancing I may have with a guy may lead to more lol!

But seriously, I could never do such organized dancing, but would like to dance with a guy or other people at some point, cause it's my primary hobby and actually is or maybe was an interest of mine aside from Music(Instrumental) & Veterinary studies.

Gurl they needed to drop a few levels, buss a wine, wile out pon de floor, brukk it down and kotch and all that good stuff. ... Needs a more upbeat/flamboyant riddim lol ... like the one in my sig *hint hint* Wink

they have legs like Michael Flattley , they move independent form their bodies, its really strange but good at the same time - and how they don't trip each other is beyond me

matty7 Wrote:they have legs like Michael Flattley , they move independent form their bodies, its really strange but good at the same time - and how they don't trip each other is beyond me
It's clockwork, Matty!

Boysstuff Wrote:I can sword dance and a few Highland reels but I would like to give them Tangos a try. Thanks for sharing Albert.
Tthanks, Boystuff, glad you enjoyed it. I have danced the tango, but with women partners. I guess dancing with a man of approximately the same height would require some getting used to. The dancing instructor was a short, slight man, who would often replace the woman when explaining a step to us. It was nice to whisk him around the floor. haha...