Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the first relationship is gone~
Unfortunately the significant other and I didnt work out because of distance and other things. It was ended with a very awkward phone call and him deleting me off facebook. But ohh well I learned the ropes and I'm not unhappy about how it ended. Guess first love doesn't always last Tongue. Now to move on and to get rid of his existence on my end since he did the same to me on his end...

Bighug
there is no need to "get rid of his existence" if you don't feel like it will make you happier. Good memories can last years and be something that warms our "soul" when we need it.

Well that's too bad. At least you have a positive view of the former relationship. Look on the bright side, there are plenty more hot men out there. Smile

Yeah at least u are happy enough and not depressed about it, you always learn from each mistake with people you grow, so just enjoy been single for the time been Smile

bakalove Wrote:... Now to move on and to get rid of his existence on my end since he did the same to me on his end.
I never heard it expressed like that but sounds healthy.
The next week or so might be rough for you as him leaving sinks in.
Wait a few, than go for that next one.

pellaz Wrote:I never heard it expressed like that but sounds healthy.
The next week or so might be rough for you as him leaving sinks in.
Wait a few, than go for that next one.
Honestly he ended it in a way that makes me more or less in a I dont care state about it. I'm just gonna use what I learned from this relationship and apply it to the next I did learn alot though wish he didnt cut me off like a deadly disease or something but life goes on.

Sorry to hear about your break-up, but I'm chuffed to see that you have *exactly* the right attitude about this. Relationships are more about ruling people/gender?/personalities out than actually finding 'The One' in my humble opinion. Chin up, someone'll snap you up in no time! Wink