Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And they call us "pedophiles"....
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/c...lting-boys

:mad:

reading the opposingviews.com page
52-year-old Hesse sounds a mess. Sounds like he ran his life into a black hole. It would be difficult to tell who he was as any shreds of evidence are gone now after the lawyers get done with him.

Surely he was just extending the love of Gawd.

It's almost monotonous, isn't it?

So can we safely assume that nearly 75% or more of those who are preaching anti-gay sentiments are facing some kind of sexual crisis of their own? Oh my God, if they could bag Fred Phelps on something homosexual I would throw a party. Hopefully it wouldn't be a child, though the two seem to go hand in hand oddly.

Teox Wrote:Surely he was just extending the love of Gawd.

It's almost monotonous, isn't it?

So can we safely assume that nearly 75% or more of those who are preaching anti-gay sentiments are facing some kind of sexual crisis of their own? Oh my God, if they could bag Fred Phelps on something homosexual I would throw a party. Hopefully it wouldn't be a child, though the two seem to go hand in hand oddly.

Because adults tend to be in a position of power over children. Normally children of the same sex.
Which is why paedophiles and homosexuals are boxed together so often.

We really shouldn't blame it on Christianity or even religion in general. Both demographics are far too diverse in belief to blame.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so