Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Sachs Vs Jonathan Ross and Russel Brand
This is rather funny Roflmao.

So for ya'll americans or anyone elses not in the UK Jonathon Ross (earns 18mill anually) and russel brand (earns dunno), they basically did a few prank calls to Andrew Sachs (faulty towers guy).

And now its all over the news every day, they've had THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of complaints.

I think its complete stupidity, I think people are just complaining because of Mr Ross's salerie.
I think they where in the wrong to some level but its completely stupid to take it to this level.
If they take sack Ross from the BBC it will be a massive hit on their ratings, they will no sack him and I agree that they shouldn't or it will bring a end to the BBC (yay no tv license).

Its a prank call, they are much worse programs, Balls of steal, Phone jacker.
They do stupid things the the intent to cause annoyance and then at the end of it giv'em a contract to sign saying can we show this on tv.
They don't warn people before!

This is no different from the radio show that they aired except they didn't shov a contract in Mr Sach's face!

Hi all,
This thing reminds me of Danny dumps... Incase you dont know what im on about and want to wet yourself laughing go to you tube and type in Danny Dumps.. Click the wedding ring one thats the funniest

kindest regards

Zeon

OMG that was nasty!!
even if she did cheat, wow too far.

And now Brand has resigned.The guy was in frikkin Fawlty Towers,not the Bible so I don't know what the whoo haa is all about.People should learn to laugh...at themselves.

Hiya,
By what i can work out with the russell brand debate basically him and johnathon ross said something basically that the guy who played Manwell in fawlty towers has had sex with his grand-daughter.. This i can understand the complaints flooding in.. Mind you i never found either of them funny so personally its no loss to me just another two over paid employees...

Kindest regards

zeon x

No, Ross said in one of the messages on Sachs' answering-machine that Brand had f#cked his grand-daughter. The fact that the messages were a childish attempt to humiliate Sachs for no real reason and that someone at the Beeb agreed to them being broadcast are the basis of the controversy.
I think Ross deserves his suspension and it wouldn't bother me if Brand never appears on TV or radio again.

Personally I felt, after having listened to what was actually left on his answerphone on youtube.com, and reading the BBC's own news article about the affair, that the BBC had to suspend both Ross and, to a lesser extent Brand, for their conduct.

If you listen to the message, it's Ross that blurts out "he f*cked your grand-daughter", which caused me to raise an eyebrow - I was just really surprised not perhaps that he said it as they're both comedians and very little shocks me anyway, but because I'm given to understand that somebody actually approved this message for the general public - I don't know what time it was broadcast like, but I'da thought that using the word "f*ck" on national radio would be considered inappropriate ?? Non ???

In any event, the whole event to me just sounded really quite puerile and childish, and I'm glad they got a rap on the knuckles for it - I think Andrew Sachs has handled it very well to be honest - it's like he says he's not out for anything - he just wanted to get an apology ...

... his grand-daughter is a bit more vitriolic about it I gather ...

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hi All,
Thanks for clearing up my mis understanding hehe i tend to just guess on things like this as the bbc news is never clear or knows what its going to do.. Russell brand still works for different tv shows and surely wouldnt he be bringing his future in TV to a big question mark??? Done it once could do it again?

kindest regards

zeon x

Shadow Wrote:I think Andrew Sachs has handled it very well to be honest - it's like he says he's not out for anything - he just wanted to get an apology ...

... his grand-daughter is a bit more vitriolic about it I gather ...

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I agree with you about Andrew Sachs.
I'm sure his grand-daughter will milk it for all it's worth, though.

Hi All,
Can you blame her??? I know i would but i respect andrew sachs for saying i am not looking for revenge.. I am a performer and they are as well we learn and move on.. Its all i want

Kindest regards

zeon x