Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Androgyny <3
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Slapped in the face - Oooooo I like it rough.....Xyxthumbs

Poor you hunni. I said I sleep rough.

There's Rough, Hardcore,BDSM, Extreme then Odi. Wink So we wouldn't work out lol.

I wouldnt "dred" this man roughing me up a bit!!!!!
LOL

Jason Momoa
[Image: dread.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:I wouldnt "dred" this man roughing me up a bit!!!!!
LOL

Jason Momoa
[Image: dread.jpg]

Hey! He isn't Androgynous! Lol. If Androgynes can't go in the Stud of the Day threads, than he can't be here!

Shoo...sexy...dreadlocked...saying I what was??? Disoriented

Lol

QueenOdi Wrote:Poor you hunni. I said I sleep rough.

There's Rough, Hardcore,BDSM, Extreme then Odi. Wink So we wouldn't work out lol.

How ironic as after this thread I'm going to think of you every time I watch this:

:tongue:

I view it as a two spirited thingy. Male and female soul in the one body. I think I have male and female soul in the one body. Sorta like a ying yang of the soul.

Completely for it. I love the idea of not feeling forced to conform to pre-set gender ideals, especially visually. The fact that society says men must wear jeans, and ladies must wear dresses (a very basic example, but the first thing that came to mind xD) has always baffled me.

I think androgyny is great, because it shows a lack of caring for what society dictates, but more importantly it shows people doing what makes THEM feel good. Not feeling pressured to wear certain things, or style their hair a certain way.

And just because a guy wants to have long hair doesn't mean he wants to be a girl. I think it's pretty sad that people feel the need to judge a person's sexual/gender identity purely on appearance (although I can imagine it is a fairly useful aid in some cases xD), but I guess that's not something that's going to change any time soon.