Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy
Since i rejoined i wanted to make a better contribution here, to be more thoughtfull in my replies and posts, to be more honest, ive had lots of ideas for posts id like to make.

You,ve made that impossible, you CANT even reply in 3 days except when i swore, then you act all outraged, dont say anything of my deleted posts (which were perfectly harmless) and continue to ignore, despite the reaction you know you got last time, now i just feel like a dick for posting this for everyone to see!

I love the crowd here, I love ive made connections with some of you, but this is a serious waste of time with no explanation

Im beggining to think of writing for myself, the old fashioned way not on an internet forum where my words are chucked in the bin.

You have good friends listed on your profile, please give it some time, also if you only use a cellphone there seem to be some glitches, jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Thanks james, i probably will, Yes maybe its my phone, andy could just say that but nevermind, i just have to keep my msgs short, unfortunatly short doesnt always cover it

Glad you're here, Tavi. 1syellow1

No problems, look on line for barebone computers that you have to put the components together but its not that hard and comes with a case, your friend, Jim

glitches in the matrix

tavi Wrote:Thanks james, i probably will, Yes maybe its my phone, andy could just say that but nevermind, i just have to keep my msgs short, unfortunatly short doesnt always cover it

There is an app called tapatalk, which formats forum websites for mobile devices. I use it on my iPhone and it works fine, although I cant remember if it was free or a small amount to purchase.

ObW
X

OlderButWiser Wrote:There is an app called tapatalk, which formats forum websites for mobile devices. I use it on my iPhone and it works fine, although I cant remember if it was free or a small amount to purchase.

ObW
X

I had to pay 2.99 USD for it but it was worth it cause it makes it so much easier to use on the phone! Big Grin

Im gonna look into the tapatalk, and eventually a computer one day, thanks for the advice.

dryw Wrote:I've had posts deleted is really fustrating can we be told why its being done so have a chance to correct our ways, doesn't help with paranoia.
Who are the moderators ans admin who the god like powers ?

There was nothing bad in my posts and nothing to be corrected so dont be paranoid, as im sure yours was the same, im keeping my msgs short or in parts, as its only the ones you spend longer on that are taken away which is the frustrating part.