Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy
tavi Wrote:There was nothing bad in my posts and nothing to be corrected so dont be paranoid, as im sure yours was the same, im keeping my msgs short or in parts, as its only the ones you spend longer on that are taken away which is the frustrating part.

I do not fully understand. Why are your posts being removed, if that is the case? Perhaps I am confused about this and may have missed something. Imu2

Thanks,
Matthew

No im just as confused, but i think its fixed by not writing long posts, just reasonably short ones, which isnt great but thats all i can do, one post did return but the others didnt. Im not really bothered anymore, id rather leave this thread alone now.

tavi Wrote:No im just as confused, but i think its fixed by not writing long posts, just reasonably short ones, which isnt great but thats all i can do, one post did return but the others didnt. Im not really bothered anymore, id rather leave this thread alone now.

OK, thank you, Tavi.

For awhile I had a bunch of my posts deleted as well, but
I think it's not because of my posts content, but I think it's
something that has to do before you've reached a certain
amount of posts, because once I've hit a certain amount of
post, my posts were being posted without any problems..

..but that's just what I think, it could be totally something else..!

There are no moderators. Nobody is censoring you. Please stop posting about this everywhere Laugh

It's because you have so few posts, and until the forum can trust you, some of your posts must be checked first - and it tends to take a while. Either that, or it's a bug. Nobody is out to get you.