Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime
Realized the older anime thread was now locked. Anyhow, is anyone watching anything at the moment which they think is worth the watch?

I've just started watching: My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy

[Image: mymentalchoices10.jpg]

It's the not the worst I've watched, but certainly not the best either. If there is a second season I'd be less likely to watch it.

Also, I'm nearly finished: Kino's Journey which I would definitely recommend. I think the storyline is quite peaceful and nice to relax to before bed. It can also be quite thought provoking which is nice.

[Image: kino-to-hermes-2.jpg]

I' ve been watching Keroro Gunso. I'm not into romance.

I love anime!! I have many favorites that I still watch to this day, but currently I'm looking into Loveless. IT's a little odd, but entertaining to say the least.

i have loads
'Another' is a short anime series, its a bit of a horror, a little bloody but those scenes don't last long and its a bit of a mind game.

'fullmetal alchemist brotherhood' is really good the story line is a bit dark but its great.

'aquarion evol' is good also, i found it funny that u learn in the first episode that guys can only merge with guys and that's the same for girls. and its taboo for girls to merge in boys. kind of an opposite to real life

missourigaymer Wrote:I love anime!! I have many favorites that I still watch to this day, but currently I'm looking into Loveless. IT's a little odd, but entertaining to say the least.
i watch the first episode i got weird out about that it was a man and a child relationship.

oneofcuriousity Wrote:i watch the first episode i got weird out about that it was a man and a child relationship.

I agree, I didn't get halfway through the first episode. I love Another though, it was really good!

Im currently going through fate stay night Big Grin

I just finished Naruto and now going through Shippuden, even though I'm supremely late lol. But we didn't get Naruto here when it first came out.

I love Gaara and Neji, they be my favourites. I ship Kiba×Neji, and Neji is totallllly the Uke! Lol

I also am slowly going through Sword Art online. I find the concept much like Mega man/Digimon, but in a more Fantasy format.

*geeks out* Im-blushing-smiley

SilverBullet Wrote:Im currently going through fate stay night Big Grin

ohh I loved that series!